🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
It's happening 😲...

It's going to be a glitchy mess, but it's happening...

Did Plunder count towards Warzone achievements/Challenges in MW2019? I can't remember. If it does, I'm going to get a lot more progress with Operator kills, easier than Resurgence once they mark the Top Teams.

Run the jewels. :blessed:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Less than a month playing DMZ and I already have trust issues. At this point, it's fukk everything on sight and I'm not accepting nobody's Pleas for Assistance. Randoms switching teams in under 5 minutes and snitching. A mf actually tried to run me over in an LTV, missed, and got clapped then had the nerve to try and guilt trip me into reviving him talking about he's just trying to do a mission.

nikka fukk you. :mjtf:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Less than a month playing DMZ and I already have trust issues. At this point, it's fukk everything on sight and I'm not accepting nobody's Pleas for Assistance. Randoms switching teams in under 5 minutes and snitching. A mf actually tried to run me over in an LTV, missed, and got clapped then had the nerve to try and guilt trip me into reviving him talking about he's just trying to do a mission.

nikka fukk you. :mjtf:
Lmfao. I might have to give this shyt a try when the playoffs wrap up

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

fukking madness, burying 4 people in under a minute from a moving vehicle or vehicle adjacent is ridiculous. I'd close the app if I'm on the other end of that.

Saw this and it's 100% accurate. It's straight demon time after dark and you can literally watch the player base change from early afternoon into evening.

:manny:

Last edited:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Saw this and it's 100% accurate. It's straight demon time after dark and you can literally watch the player base change from early afternoon into evening.

:manny:

I'm surprised to see a scene from Colors in there :ehh:

But that weapons case clip had me.
When you see the case icon zig-zagging around the map to the exfil 🤣

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
aye yall who down to run some DMZ, Warzone, Resurgence or Plunder? Got a 1 shot sniper amd Cronen build I'm tryna test run.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Man tell me how I just lost my kitted out Operator behind my dumbass teammate flying us out of bounds. Like nikka, if you're depressed just say that. Why I gotta pay for your sins? :mjtf:
Here's our successful Hostage Exfil from last night.

After you got downed I tried to kill the Hostage when I thought this mission was a bust. :mjlol:

I thought I could run them over on my way back. Fail..I missed all my fukking shots. Fail...I threw a grenade that actually stuck inside the helicopter and exploded. Fail....But the game let me teleport the Hostage from the hood of the car into the fukkING HELICOPTER!!! WINNNN DMZ = Unmatched Fukkery!

This is embarrassing to watch. I basically panicked, which is why I missed all my shots. Then I almost killed myself when I threw the grenade and stuck on the wall in of me.

Last edited: