🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Nice Rope-a-Dope on the AI for that last minute exfill. Had to abandon my randoms too yesterday to get out with the Weapons Case. These fools wanted to keep running around for the next 10 minutes and died across the map while I was waiting for the Chopper. :manny:
I be ready to exfil and they be like "I need one more wine bottle! I need one more bandage!" im like yeah okay and leave their ass. The radiation is about to spread, you had plenty of time to find that shyt.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I be ready to exfil and they be like "I need one more wine bottle! I need one more bandage!" im like yeah okay and leave their ass. The radiation is about to spread, you had plenty of time to find that shyt.
Yeah balancing the Challenges with actually getting out alive is crucial. I see mfs every day trying to run from Stronghold to Stronghold up until like 2 minutes to spare and we're 1,000m away from the closest exit.

Like nikka if you don't bring your dumbass, we already going to have to navigate around the guaranteed team scavenging at the Chopper anyway.:mjtf:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Yeah balancing the Challenges with actually getting out alive is crucial. I see mfs every day trying to run from Stronghold to Stronghold up until like 2 minutes to spare and we're 1,000m away from the closest exit.

Like nikka if you don't bring your dumbass, we already going to have to navigate around the guaranteed team scavenging at the Chopper anyway.:mjtf:
I am so glad hostage and buy station exfil's are a thing. fukk them scavengers.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I am so glad hostage and buy station exfil's are a thing. fukk them scavengers.
Granted I've only been playing DMZ for less than 2 weeks but I've only had 1 "positive" encounter with those scavenger ambush squads at the exfil. I pulled up and they basically said "Step out the car and accept this invitation or get clapped." :damn:

Rest assured I joined these mfs and helped murder 4 different squads before we finally left on the last Chopper. We got cursed out so damn bad, made MP seem polite.:picard:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Granted I've only been playing DMZ for less than 2 weeks but I've only had 1 "positive" encounter with those scavenger ambush squads at the exfil. I pulled up and they basically said "Step out the car and accept this invitation or get clapped." :damn:

Rest assured I joined these mfs and helped murder 4 different squads before we finally left on the last Chopper. We got cursed out so damn bad, made MP seem polite.:picard:
lmao dude you gotta start recording shyt

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Finished with the Battle Pass like Friday so I guess I'll just focus on leveling and knocking out these Prestige Challenges before they neutralize Shipment again. Getting mounted kills is probably the most annoying shyt in the world. :why:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Getting mounted kills is probably the most annoying shyt in the world. :why:
Yeah, you're a free kill for anyone not directly in front of you + standing there waiting for someone...

but whoever made that camo challenge to get hip fire kills with that sniper needs to be fired

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Do any weapons give red dismemberment

It may be time for a return to them top twenty streeeeeezys

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, you're a free kill for anyone not directly in front of you + standing there waiting for someone...

but whoever made that camo challenge to get hip fire kills with that sniper needs to be fired
Hip firing a sniper is fukking atrocious and I refuse to do that challenge.:manny:

As far as mounted kills, I've turned into the poor b*stards that I used to execute. Camping like a mf holding an angle the majority of the match, waiting for some other poor b*stards to run by minding their business or coming back for revenge. Can't even defend yourself because 1 DDOS sends your home security system to the bushes.

Now I'm on the mic like :damn:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't know if this has happened to you brehs but I looked it up and it's hit several thousand players at least. First, the Scoreboard is glitched and won't pull up for MP. You try to check the score and it stutters and pulls up the Loadout screen instead. The other is if you were partway through a DMZ Faction mission, it reset the progress. If it's complete, you're good but if not then:francis:

This game is ridiculous for real, now I have to do 2 things over again with randos.