🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Wait, so you're just chilling in some abandoned building and getting credit for it without exfilling?:why:
Yeah, the devs had some sense to turn the inactive timer off since there's in game consequences of losing your gear.

I realized this when i had to step away & wasn't kicked

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
@FlyRy Had to Rep you, I actually enjoyed myself on Black and Gold. Granted I had to download that ridiculously sized (pause) update but it was worth it. Even played DMZ for the first time and actually had a few good runs completing Faction missions. I'll always be MP hardcore but this wasn't bad.

shyt, I might actually start playing DMZ. :manny:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
@FlyRy Had to Rep you, I actually enjoyed myself on Black and Gold. Granted I had to download that ridiculously sized (pause) update but it was worth it. Even played DMZ for the first time and actually had a few good runs completing Faction missions. I'll always be MP hardcore but this wasn't bad.

Black told. Classic. Is gonna go triple

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps

why don't you play resurgence or battle royale

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Maybe it's the lobbies I've been in....

...but these new maps cant keep players. I check the scoreboard during the game & notice players leaving on both sides 🥴

I would like to try a daytime variant of Black Gold

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@LordDeathwatch and I are running DMZ we need one more! It’s the best Battlepass and Trophy farm you get up to 12 in DMZ but limited to 6 in multiplayer.
Yo I'm still :deadrose: at you mad we joined up with the squad that jumped you. Trying to help this man get his Challenge done but you were heated, had to mute my mic.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Yo I'm still :deadrose: at you mad we joined up with the squad that jumped you. Trying to help this man get his Challenge done but you were heated, had to mute my mic.
I’m good now it was just a heat of the moment thing my eyes were seeing red like a mad bull for a moment lmao.

Took everything within me to not shoot them last two dudes who we let on the EXFil helicopter.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Legal They just put Shipment back in rotation with the last update.

At this point I'm not going to bother with the Prestige Challenges unless Shipment or Shoot House is active. Had me getting 150 LMG hipfire kills on these retarded ass maps and NOW they dredge up Shipment? That's some ol bullshyt.:pacspit:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dude got scared of the AI Heat at the Exfil point and drove away, I stayed and successfully ex-fil. They died smh.

Nice Rope-a-Dope on the AI for that last minute exfill. Had to abandon my randoms too yesterday to get out with the Weapons Case. These fools wanted to keep running around for the next 10 minutes and died across the map while I was waiting for the Chopper. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Nice Rope-a-Dope on the AI for that last minute exfill. Had to abandon my randoms too yesterday to get out with the Weapons Case. These fools wanted to keep running around for the next 10 minutes and died across the map while I was waiting for the Chopper. :manny:
That random DMZ fukkery :wow:

When you literally go through some madness with humans and AI and still exfill:banderas: