šŸ—‘ļø 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
I do, and it helps, but it doesnā€™t make it more fun thats for sure
I did all the pistols smg and shotguns when they had hardcore shipment playlist for a week. This was 2 weeks ago, it was so easy

Now Iā€™m having a rough time plat my guns

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Joewo might get publicly executed at the grand finals of WSOW the way he was hyping this update. Dudes are on his head.
He brought it on himself. Him and that bozo Repullze need to take some accountability. They were hyping this update and new dev lead to the heavens. Now they want to say, they aren't the devs, just repeating what was told to them. FOH :camby:

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
They went all in with the microtransactions this update. Even DMZ got some semi Pay to Win bundles. Data Miners also leaked Roze with a UAV bundle :mjtf:

Remember when they were hyping 'Weapon Vaults'? šŸ¤£
Whatā€™s the point of dmz

I got biohazard skin then didnā€™t see a point of playing anymore

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Legit haven't played since the new season dropped but if you're saying the new maps are worthwhile, guess I'll turn it on tonight and see what's going on.

If your COD taste doesn't match your film acumen, expect a Neg. :unimpressed:
I like black gold with night vision and the alley one in gunfight

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist šŸ˜²)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Whatā€™s the point of dmz

I got biohazard skin then didnā€™t see a point of playing anymore
At first people tried using it as an alternative to Plunder. Now it's a battle pass grinder.

Since you don't get kicked for inactivity, find a quiet place, go AFK & collect a token every game

Wash, rinse & repeat..

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
At first people tried using it as an alternative to Plunder. Now it's a battle pass grinder.

Since you don't get kicked for inactivity, find a quiet place, go AFK & collect a token every game

Wash, rinse & repeat..
Wait, so you're just chilling in some abandoned building and getting credit for it without exfilling?:why: