🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Haven't really posted in this thread, but I've been playing the hell out of this COD; my favorite in a long time.

7th prestige. All guns maxed (not counting launchers/melee/crossbow). Sitting at like a .95 K/D though :flabbynsick: can't keep up with the youngins
Have you tried the Raid, especially Episode 2? It's a good mode for us older heads.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX

Surprised Valeria & Alejandro are both in the seasons BP.

2 shot intervention 😁

Tec-9 is back?

And i gotta wait mid-season for Plunder.

Battle Pass upgrade, smh. Now i understand why we no longer have operator challenges to unlock new skins

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Surprised Valeria & Alejandro are both in the seasons BP.

2 shot intervention 😁

Tec-9 is back?

And i gotta wait mid-season for Plunder.

Battle Pass upgrade, smh. Now i understand why we no longer have operator challenges to unlock new skins

Alejandro is one of the best characters they've created in well over a decade, so I'm here for it. Always enjoyed his parts in the Campaign, brehitto kept me rolling, plus that door to door in the residential area at the border was great.

Battle Pass Upgrade...I don't know how to feel about that. I mean, I run through the Battle Pass every season but it looks like without using points for the upper tier, you're going to be missing out on some shyt, which is weak. Usually you might spend points to speed up the progression but everyone was getting to the same destination with the same rewards. This shyt looks like it's going left.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Lag is still shyt
I like how the added shoot house to the playlist (Went 38-15 yesterday with the HK 11, went 32-12 another match with that m4 SMG)
Played resurgence and finally won a match after coming in second so many times. I died early, (my teammates dropped a shyt load of money so I took all of it lol, they got pissed and started shooting at me (we had no mics either)) then my other teammate died, my last teammate killed 5-6 in a row and got the W.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
To the guys that did the camo grind which game modes or maps did you guys do to get your long shot kills? Feels like this is going to be the most tedious shyt.

Last edited:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
To the guys that did the camo grind which game modes or maps did you guys do to get your long shot kills? Feels like this is going to be the most tedious shyt.
Traditionally, middle lane Shoot House or Ground War/Invasion

Last time i checked, pistols & shotguns can be done on Shipment