3 dudes died protecting girlfriends...would u protect ur significant other in danger?

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy:
We're not talking about wife and children, we're talking about just a girlfriend.

You willing to die for some chick you been dating for a couple of months, word?

:what:

Nicca it says significant other which could be any of those things from wife to gf. Since I'm married I talked about my wife.

Wild that cats come out the woodwork to talk bout how they wouldn't die for their girl and try to encourage other cats to be the same way though. Same nikkas cosigning "I'll die for my niccas daaaaaaawg" way of life. H0mo thug ass culture man :mindblown: :scusthov:

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
:yes:

that's my woman and the mother of my child, if i gotta take 1 so she can continue to live then so be it.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Regular girlfriend....:childplease: I'ma be running as fast as them niccas in 3 Stooges/The Munsters during a comedy routine.

Fiance....:ehh: Never been in love in this way, I dunno really.

Mother, siblings, children....:yes: If I have to die to save these people, so be it.

How do y'all feel about fathers? I'm actually a little torn thinking about this. I sorta feel like if mom gets saved, dad should get saved too. But there is also that "man code" part of the brain that feels like your pops should be making the sacrifice for you and not the other way around.

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Regular girlfriend....:childplease: I'ma be running as fast as them niccas in 3 Stooges/The Munsters during a comedy routine.

Fiance....:ehh: Never been in love in this way, I dunno really.

Mother, siblings, children....:yes: If I have to die to save these people, so be it.

How do y'all feel about fathers? I'm actually a little torn thinking about this. I sorta feel like if mom gets saved, dad should get saved too. But there is also that "man code" part of the brain that feels like your pops should be making the sacrifice for you and not the other way around.

I think instinctually I'd try to save both my parents, just don't think they'd let me.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
On the flip do you think your mom would even want you to die in her honor?

I'm sure most would hate living with the feeling that theyre alive on their last legs and their son is dead especially if they are already about 60 years old...have lived to see and accomplish everything in life necessary.

It sounds very dishonorable but if your mom has already lived...maybe has only 20 years left compared to your 50....who is more valuable from a reproduction standpoint? And who should be saved? Especially if you have a young family starting up or are reaching your prime in life....

There was actually a social psychological experiment done on this. It shows that subconsciously people are more likely to save those that have A) The propensity to survive what's next or for a longer time...and B) Those who have the power to reproduce and continue the family's presence on earth. And that sounds about right personally. I might save somebody because I dont value life all that much anyway like some other ppl...it seems as if being dead would be a lot easier...or at least never existing in the first place...but nonetheless...me> everyone.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
tumblr_l9ld1vxPAl1qzvuiv.gif

Muzion

All Star
Daps
On the flip do you think your mom would even want you to die in her honor?

I'm sure most would hate living with the feeling that theyre alive on their last legs and their son is dead especially if they are already about 60 years old...have lived to see and accomplish everything in life necessary.

It sounds very dishonorable but if your mom has already lived...maybe has only 20 years left compared to your 50....who is more valuable from a reproduction standpoint? And who should be saved? Especially if you have a young family starting up or are reaching your prime in life....

There was actually a social psychological experiment done on this. It shows that subconsciously people are more likely to save those that have A) The propensity to survive what's next or for a longer time...and B) Those who have the power to reproduce and continue the family's presence on earth. And that sounds about right personally. I might save somebody because I dont value life all that much anyway like some other ppl...it seems as if being dead would be a lot easier...or at least never existing in the first place...but nonetheless...me> everyone.
Basically, my mom would be on some why did you come for me, you got your whole life ahead of you type steez... she's about to hit 60 and I doubt she'll reach 70, no way in hell she could deal with her son dying for her.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
:yes:

that's my woman and the mother of my child, if i gotta take 1 so she can continue to live then so be it.

Dawg dont be stupid...

People u dont share blood with come and go...

girlfriend,wife etc... having a child with a woman dont mean shyt and shouldnt mean shyt
They are women with 5 kids by 5 different fathers out here...u think all 11 of them are one happy family??

Men with kids leave their wives for other women errday
Women with kids leave their husbands for other men errday

Kids,blood relatives yeah..i'd die for them in a minute..but not a female who is just gonna hop on another man's dikk before even my body turns cold

"Man thats my woman"

nikka please

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All these excuses to defend cowardice.

That's not to say I wouldn't be a coward and run off my damn self...I think when shyt pops off, people do things without thinking...you'd either hide, run or protect. There's rarely any thought that takes place when those bullets fly.