3 dudes died protecting girlfriends...would u protect ur significant other in danger?

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Outside of my momma there isn't a single person on this planet I would die for....

Maybe when I get married and have kids that shyt will change. But as of right now I'm worried about me.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah maybe after like a 50 year marriage.On some titanic music shyt.When i'm old and already can barely get out of bed.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
We would have to both hit the floor together. But real talk a nikka pulled out a gun on somebody when we went to go see 8 mile and I was one of the first people to notice and one of the first out of the theater. I left the girl I was with behind.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only females I care about are my mom,sister,niece,and daughter (if I had one).All these other females get treated like men.You're expected to survive on your own.

I've seen nikkas die for their girlfriends for dumb shyt,and not so dumb shyt, and you know what happens.

The girl moves on because life moves on.All these dudes get is a "RIP James you're missed" once every year and that's it.

You know who's crying over him the rest of the year....his MOTHER!!!!

She's the one that carries his baby pictures around with her 24/7,she's the one that looks through all of his photo albums and remembers all of his child hood memories,and she's the one that will go down to her grave missing her son.

All these other chicks get over it from time to time and will eventually get another dikk rammed up inside of them.

And some of these guys that died didn't even know that his girl was probably cheating on him with another dude.

Because I've seen girls that always complained about there bf do a whole 360 once he's dead,crying tears and sobbing talking about how she loved him.

Like bytch,didn't you say you wish he would cheat on you so you could break up with him because you don't want to be looked at as the one that broke up the relationship.

I could go on and on,but I guess you guys get the picture.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The only females I care about are my mom,sister,niece,and daughter (if I had one).All these other females get treated like men.You're expected to survive on your own.

I've seen nikkas die for their girlfriends for dumb shyt,and not so dumb shyt, and you know what happens.

The girl moves on because life moves on.All these dudes get is a "RIP James you're missed" once every year and that's it.

She's that one that carries his baby pictures around with her 24/7,she's the one that looks through all of his photo albums and remembers all of his child hood memories,and she's the one that will go down to her grave missing her son.

All these other chicks get over it from time to time and will eventually get another dikk rammed up inside of them.

And some of these guys that died didn't even know that his girl was probably cheating on him with another dude.

Because I've seen girls that always complained about there bf do a whole 360 once he's dead,crying tears and sobbing talking about how she loved him.

Like bytch,didn't you say you wish he would cheat on you so you could break up with up because you don't want to be looked at as the one that broke up the relationship.

This is the truth

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward

She's the one that carries his baby pictures around with her 24/7,she's the one that looks through all of his photo albums and remembers all of his child hood memories,and she's the one that will go down to her grave missing her son.

Like bytch,didn't you say you wish he would cheat on you so you could break up with up because you don't want to be looked at as the one that broke up the relationship.

:wow: + rep my dude

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Girlfriend :shaq2: ? I'd be like this out that theater -

Bolt.gif

Better keep up, YOLO.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I have to lose my life for someone else to live girlfriend or stranger I would do it. I know there is no coming back from death and I will be a memory. I would still give my life for someone

good for you man. you should join the military, if you haven't already.