3 dudes died protecting girlfriends...would u protect ur significant other in danger?

Mikkey

Heisenberg
Daps
Reppin
NY/LA
my current girlfriend.......yes
mom, sister, nieces of course I would

random chicks? :stopitslime:

I wont even give up my seat on the subway just to be nice (unless they old or pregnant)

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
disagree-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-181.gif

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cats don't know what it feels like to have a woman you love like that. Basically why the black race is doomed, it's nothing that nikkas will stand up for nowadays, nothing. It is what it is though. I'd die and kill for my wife and little girl and I know it'd be instinctual.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cats don't know what it feels like to have a woman you love like that. Basically why the black race is doomed, it's nothing that nikkas will stand up for nowadays, nothing. It is what it is though. I'd die and kill for my wife and little girl and I know it'd be instinctual.

What if its your first date and you ain't even hit it yet? I'm sorry but she's on her own.

Daps
Yeah, I would. I would help anybody I could, nobody should have to have their life snuffed out early because of some crazy cac fakkit who thinks he's a super villain. As long as wifey and my seed made it okay then that'd be enough for me. :manny:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

:rudy:
We're not talking about wife and children, we're talking about just a girlfriend.

You willing to die for some chick you been dating for a couple of months, word?

SuckFohh

Pro
Daps
lol at 6 months. All of them will be fukking someone else before the movie is done being shown in theaters.

bu-bu-bu-but they were real men being the protector for their women.