3 dudes died protecting girlfriends...would u protect ur significant other in danger?

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
I'd bet you coli cash(If I had any) that if that guy would have become a Navy SEAL his gf would have been cheating on him within the first year.

As for the question, I'd lay down my life for my wife and the mother of my children...

Daps
if she's paralyzed with fear she might get left... but I'd run behind her as we're making our way toward the exit.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you never know how you would react. even most people who say they wouldn't might be surprised that they would. we're all thinking rationally and relaxed right now. when the adrenaline is rushing and when you don't have time to think about "if i die, how long would it take her to find new dikk". hell you might even find yourself saving a stranger for all you know.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I can see people protecting babies/children, but unarmed against an irrational gunman, an adult woman stands the same chance as an adult man. bytch needs to save herself.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bridesmagazine.co_.uk_.jpg

:shaq:

i guarantee 6 months from now all 3 of these chicks will be in a relationship

this n1gga said 6 months. are u crazy? i give em a month.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some cats need to understand the importance of life.

only people u should contemplate giving up ur life for is family members...those who genuinely care about u. and the mother of your kids....and even that comes with a clause.

yall n1ggas is dumb as fucck. dont think yall understand the significance of what it is to be dead. dead means u dont get to fucck new pusssy anymore. dead means u are now a memory. dead means u are gone forever. dead means u are goneEEEEEEEEEEEE. do you get that? and yall sitting here with "ummm i dont know"

i aint jumping in front of sh1t. if anything. i'd drag the chick by the hair if she's moving too slow for my liking. that's about as much as id do.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
A guy that wants to cause harm is more likely to try to kill the hero then the guy running so after your dead the girl will be shot too

Daps
i would push him towards the shooter to create a distraction for me to get away. i did this (edit) actually it was my bff