3 dudes died protecting girlfriends...would u protect ur significant other in danger?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
some cats need to understand the importance of life.

only people u should contemplate giving up ur life for is family members...those who genuinely care about u. and the mother of your kids....and even that comes with a clause.

yall n1ggas is dumb as fucck. dont think yall understand the significance of what it is to be dead. dead means u dont get to fucck new pusssy anymore. dead means u are now a memory. dead means u are gone forever. dead means u are goneEEEEEEEEEEEE. do you get that? and yall sitting here with "ummm i dont know"
St in this thread.
i aint jumping in front of sh1t. if anything. i'd drag the chick by the hair if she's moving too slow for my liking. that's about as much as id do.

Real talk, I don't know if I'd even sacrifice myself for family either you. You Only live once. It's cool that they saved their girl, but now they're dead. Bet they regret taking that bullet. Oh wait whee. You're dead you dont have regrets a-

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall n1ggas is also assuming the worst thing that can happen to you is that you die. nah. far from it.

there things worse than death. what if the bullets sever your spinal cord and you become a vegetable? that's a life not worth living.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
Forget death...go get your left ear blown off saving your "woman" and lets see how long before she leaves your 1 ear having ass for another man

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
tumblr_m7gsu3S2ol1qf8v88.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Forget death...go get your left ear blown off saving your "woman" and lets see how long before she leaves your 1 ear having ass for another man

we all saw in friday night lights what happaned when that star qb was wheelchair bound :wow:

women have no sense of loyalty or honor

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Man i know my DUMBASS would of done something like that. It dont even matter who it is. I never think about myself first and put others before me to make sure they are not in harms way ive always been that way.

I just dont like the fact that if i could of done something and it got worse i would feel so horrible and have regret that would eat me up alive

Its not about being a hero for me its about stopping STUPID shyt LIKE THAT FROM GOING FURTHER TO DO MORE DAMAGE. Thats my thing.

Ive done put myself in harms way so many times and have came out hurt but felt that i prevented something from getting alot worse IS WORTH IT.

But thats just me though

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Dawg dont be stupid...

People u dont share blood with come and go...

girlfriend,wife etc... having a child with a woman dont mean shyt and shouldnt mean shyt
They are women with 5 kids by 5 different fathers out here...u think all 11 of them are one happy family??

Men with kids leave their wives for other women errday
Women with kids leave their husbands for other men errday

Kids,blood relatives yeah..i'd die for them in a minute..but not a female who is just gonna hop on another man's dikk before even my body turns cold

"Man thats my woman"

nikka please

:childplease:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
No I would not. The only person I'd probably do that for is moms. And truth be told, my moms would probably throw herself in front of a bullet for me too.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
The only females I care about are my mom,sister,niece,and daughter (if I had one).All these other females get treated like men.You're expected to survive on your own.

I've seen nikkas die for their girlfriends for dumb shyt,and not so dumb shyt, and you know what happens.

The girl moves on because life moves on.All these dudes get is a "RIP James you're missed" once every year and that's it.

You know who's crying over him the rest of the year....his MOTHER!!!!

She's the one that carries his baby pictures around with her 24/7,she's the one that looks through all of his photo albums and remembers all of his child hood memories,and she's the one that will go down to her grave missing her son.

All these other chicks get over it from time to time and will eventually get another dikk rammed up inside of them.

And some of these guys that died didn't even know that his girl was probably cheating on him with another dude.

Because I've seen girls that always complained about there bf do a whole 360 once he's dead,crying tears and sobbing talking about how she loved him.

Like bytch,didn't you say you wish he would cheat on you so you could break up with him because you don't want to be looked at as the one that broke up the relationship.

I could go on and on,but I guess you guys get the picture.

powerful posting

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
We'd just break up within a year anyway so no. People are temporary. Death is forever.