[3.13.24] AEW 'BIG BU$INESS' Live from Bo$$ton, MA

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I expect two debuts, Mercedes and possibly another woman free agent.
I doubt they are debuting two because that wouldn't make much sense.

But Megan Bayne would be a possibility as well in addition to Kamille that Finn mentioned. She's technically been there before so not a debut in a traditional sense, but it's been over two years and they allegedly have big plans for her after her Stardom excursion.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I doubt they are debuting two because that wouldn't make much sense.

But Megan Bayne would be a possibility as well in addition to Kamille that Finn mentioned. She's technically been there before so not a debut in a traditional sense, but it's been over two years and they allegedly have big plans for her after her Stardom excursion.
If they re-debut Bayne, then I expect it to be in the same vain as when Jamie Hayter re-debuted for them

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't really have a ratings "prediction" for this show because I don't think TK has done enough to make sure that casuals understand Mercedes is debuting.

We can talk about all the hint-hint and wink-wink shyt but at the end of the day there's a lot of people who don't follow the sheets at all or online chatter so if it was me and I was booking this show, I'd have at least thrown in a teaser or something to make sure people are 100% clued in.

As for attendance, They are up over 7000 as I type this. I think they can get close to 9000 in there. Should be a great crowd and one of the best crowds AEW has had in a long time.

The fact that many people are attending based on Mercedes speculation pretty much proves she was worth whatever TK paid her.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's funny seeing some posters actively rooting for it to be a shyt show. I don't expect TK to book Mercedes well but most of the people actively rooting against this are the typical stooges that are mad she went elsewhere.

The funny thing is if Hunter paid her as much as TK did, then she would have easily gone back.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's funny seeing some posters actively rooting for it to be a shyt show. I don't expect TK to book Mercedes well but most of the people actively rooting against this are the typical stooges that are mad she went elsewhere.

The funny thing is if Hunter paid her as much as TK did, then she would have easily gone back.
Even though she left for legitimate reasons the WWE stans hate her just for the fact that shes going ot AEW. I mean they give old ass Charlotte Flair the biggest bag and told her to take what they give her

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Even though she left for legitimate reasons the WWE stans hate her just for the fact that shes going ot AEW. I mean they give old ass Charlotte Flair the biggest bag and told her to take what they give her

I say this not just in TSC but every part of the board... unless you actually own stock in a company, the dumbest fukking thing ever is stanning a corporation. You see it here, you see it in the booth, you see it in The Film room, ugh you see it the most in the sports section...

It's weirdo behavior. :mjlol:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
If they re-debut Bayne, then I expect it to be in the same vain as when Jamie Hayter re-debuted for them

I hope not. I remember when Jamie Hayter re-debuted and it was a pretty big flop. No one knew who the hell she was. The only reason Jamie Hayter recovered is because she was charismatic enough to shine behind Britt Baker.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I don't really have a ratings "prediction" for this show because I don't think TK has done enough to make sure that casuals understand Mercedes is debuting.

We can talk about all the hint-hint and wink-wink shyt but at the end of the day there's a lot of people who don't follow the sheets at all or online chatter so if it was me and I was booking this show, I'd have at least thrown in a teaser or something to make sure people are 100% clued in.

As for attendance, They are up over 7000 as I type this. I think they can get close to 9000 in there. Should be a great crowd and one of the best crowds AEW has had in a long time.

The fact that many people are attending based on Mercedes speculation pretty much proves she was worth whatever TK paid her.
2k tickets in five days is a tall task when nothing of real importance has been announced. They haven't even done the wink wink stuff with Mercedes besides calling the show Big Bu$iness and doing in Boston. Even when Punk came back they had like two or three weeks of lame "we know you know" teases. They haven't even done that this time around :dead:

AEW needs to start teaching its audience that each show will have the same people showing up every week. You have Ospreay having the full support from that fanbase but they have no fukking clue if he's even going to show up in Boston because AEW has taught us that people miss shows every week without any explanation and it's more common for them to not be on TV regularly than actually being there.

The issue goes beyond announcing a card, it's more about gaining the trust of their fanbase back.

One of the reasons PPVs do so well is because the fans actually know that they are gonna get the best wrestlers on the roster busting their ass to have the best show possible with multiple matches fighting for a "MOTYC" label. They've been conditioned to expect that and they tickers move well and PPV buys have a floor of 100-140k. It's the complete opposite of their TV formula.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
:mjlol: Couldn’t wait

Gonna laugh my ass off when Tony fucck around and debut some random ass chick from GCW :lolbron:

you joking but Sasha definitely showing up cause TK telegraphed the hell outta this just like Punk on the First Dance :pachaha:

not only is Sasha guaranteed to show up but i bet she opens the show :lupe: mega pop on the way

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
you joking but Sasha definitely showing up cause TK telegraphed the hell outta this just like Punk on the First Dance :pachaha:

not only is Sasha guaranteed to show up but i bet she opens the show :lupe: mega pop on the way

There's a certain fatboy Mexican that's worked up over it already :mjgrin:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
AEW needs to start teaching its audience that each show will have the same people showing up every week. You have Ospreay having the full support from that fanbase but they have no fukking clue if he's even going to show up in Boston because AEW has taught us that people miss shows every week without any explanation and it's more common for them to not be on TV regularly than actually being there.

The issue goes beyond announcing a card, it's more about gaining the trust of their fanbase back.
Agree wholeheartedly hear. Have said much the same before.

There really is zero trust on that ground. You may not even know 24 hours in advance if your favorite wrestler is going to be at the show. At that point, especially if it's a Saturday Collision, many people are going to have plans made because they aren't waiting on AEW to get their act together

A "hard" roster split could help matters some but that roster is so big it's not going to do much good.