[3.13.24] AEW 'BIG BU$INESS' Live from Bo$$ton, MA

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
lets get some people on record for attendance and ratings predictions for the big show

I'll say 8500 fans and 975K viewers 0.35 demo
giphy.gif

:mjlol:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
You follow the ratings and attendance as much as anybody :stopitslime:

You were posting daily updates on the Revolution crowd because it was a great number but now you don’t wanna talk about the biggest Dynamite of the year :camby:
Predicting ratings and tickets #s instead of talking about the actual product is corny mark behavior so you can get your hate on if it doesn't meet your prediction. :camby:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Predicting ratings and tickets #s instead of talking about the actual product is corny mark behavior so you can get your hate on if it doesn't meet your prediction. :camby:

It's almost like people can talk about both the on air product and the business side too :ohhh: are you saying the numbers I picked are unrealistic? :lupe: I think @Saysumthinfunnymike would predict something similar, this is the biggest show since Grand Slam

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
It's almost like people can talk about both the on air product and the business side too :ohhh: are you saying the numbers I picked are unrealistic? :lupe: I think @Saysumthinfunnymike would predict something similar, this is the biggest show since Grand Slam
I could be the only person watching and I wouldn't give a fukk as long as I'm entertained.