2nd Day of Black History Month, Two Black QB's won a Super Bowl on the same day

Daps
Reppin
NULL

thats not a c00n. that is a cac.

black folks actually know that there is a diversity in our looks. its only cacs that are mad at the accomplishments of black people that try to divide and conquer us when one among us accomplishes something. look at how they've tried to separate Ancient Egypt from the rest of Africa. shyt they tried to say the civilization in fukking Zimbabwe was started by white people as well.

this is the cac playbook. see a black person do something great then try to claim they ain't black and continue to perpetuate streotypes to make black folks less than human

Daps
Reppin
NULL
These people are from coastal Somalia...Wilson can pass for one of them:

IMG00091-20110830-0154.jpg

thats not a good example considering they are NOT Somalians. they are descendants of Persians/Arabs than mixed with the local population.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
These people are from coastal Somalia...Wilson can pass for one of them:

IMG00091-20110830-0154.jpg
:ohhh: they dont look nothing like the Somalians I done ever seen.

Like in Black Hawk Down them dudes was Djimon Honsou level black, them nikkas wasnt fukking around either :bustback:

Back to the thread though man some of y'all some hating ass nikkas:beli:. Dont wanna let nikkas have nothing, Dangeruss is one of ours. This is an achievement.

Teddy coming up next :whew:

Jameis coming in after him :banderas:

Sidenote: :aicmon: at Tavaris Jackson getting a ring.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well when I'm talking about "black" I'm mainly talking about West Africa. That's where we descended from.

well nikka we aren't talking about YOUR definition of black

we talkin bout the definition of black most of the world uses. and under that definition more than just West Africans are black. and also there is alot of diversity in West Africa itself.

one of the biggest West African tribes are the Fulani and they look like this

A-A-kyyCAAEAtXd.jpg:large

ph611120571.jpg

luf10.jpg

are these young ladies also black according to you? or even though they are from West Africa, they don't fit into the definition of black you want?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't you get the memo bruh?....only non-blacks can look different from each other and still be classified under the same race. Blacks have to all be charcoal black, big lipped and wide nosed to be black.

Scottish and Irish people don't look like Italians but, they all considered white.
Japs and Koreans don't look like Filipinos. Definitely don't look like Indians but, they all considered asian.

and most of the time they only do this when it someone whose black that accomplishes something great

that is when they start with the he's not black crap

if Russ was some hood nikka arrested for selling dope they wouldn't be playing this game

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You a cac.... fukk outta here using nikka too ol extra mayo on my sandwich ass nikka

you givin him a compliment bro. he's just a self- hating half cac c00n that wishes he was full cac

if there's anything worse than a racist cac, its a half cac c00n who wants to be full cac and knows he never can

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Russell aint even all that exotic. Dude dad is biracial and his momma a sista. That's a black man by any category. fukk outta here cause he got "good" hair. Speak on his nose if his hair is a big indicator.

Black Excellence.

no. his dad is black as well. the nikka just got some Indian ancestry from the Y chromose in his past. look at his sister. she looks like a run of the mill cute light skin girl. dudes mom is 100% black. his dad looks the same as him. black with that good indian hair.

ya'll nikkas reading a little too much into this.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Russell aint even all that exotic. Dude dad is biracial and his momma a sista. That's a black man by any category. fukk outta here cause he got "good" hair. Speak on his nose if his hair is a big indicator.

Black Excellence.

Dude's Dad isn't even biracial...he straight up black too & I got the proof

Lol @ this dude thinking ALL Africans are blacker than oil with nappy hair. Ethiopians and Somalians etc must be European.

I've been telling this dude GreatestLaker that black people in America have hair like that and aren't 'biracial.' Heck even my family has plenty of people with hair like that :rudy:

That is true, but none of them look like Russell Wilson. :pachaha:

That nikka would fit right in with the Native Hawaiians and Samoans.

you keep talking about how black folks look. We look different breh
:heh: @ Russell Wilson being black

you and @GreatestLaker :ufdup:

his grandfather & grandmother below...both black, his mom & dad are black as well which has already been shown in this thread

HarrisonWilson.gif

http://www.thehistorymakers.com/biography/harrison-b-wilson-41

Wilson_Lucy_wm.png

http://www.thehistorymakers.com/biography/lucy-r-wilson-41

Neggs pending for any of you still pushing this agenda of Russell Wilson not being black but 'mixed'. :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No shyt, but none of them have Russell Wilson's look.

Rita Ora is European, but no one calls her white, because she doesn't look white. Even though both of her parents are white.

here are some West Africans with Russell Wilson's look.

check out homeboy in the middle. looks like a young Russell Wilson to me. These black folks are from Niger. Don't get no blacker than being from a country cacs named after n1gger.

3211217592_2d0dcc9a98_b.jpg

6959922197_cb676bf2a0_b.jpg

6959922301_705669ac93_b.jpg

6959921973_ab99023429_b.jpg

6959921839_c9fa5e126b_b.jpg

6959922003_18d3677904_b.jpg

6959922121_40a1b7e844_b.jpg

Azam

Rookie
Daps
these are not real somalis theyre indians whose families had immigrated in somalia generations ago.

theres indians in kenya too. should i post a kenyan of indian heritage and says thats wut black africans look like? :snoop:
:dwillhuh: The people I posted aren't Indian

Azam

Rookie
Daps
thats not a good example considering they are NOT Somalians. they are descendants of Persians/Arabs than mixed with the local population.
Somali isn't just an ethnicity its a national ID. They're from Somalia and are the founders of its biggest city Mogadishu.