2nd Day of Black History Month, Two Black QB's won a Super Bowl on the same day

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somali isn't just an ethnicity its a national ID. They're from Somalia and are the founders of its biggest city Mogadishu.

all I know is they don't look like them pirates

article-2387309-1B34B74A000005DC-46_634x354.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're out here talking about the diversity of black features but think all Somalis look like that :what: ?

post indigenous blacks not travelers. as has been mentioned before in this thread you posted the descendants of Indian/Persian/Arab travelers.

you coulda posted Somalians like this and I'da said nothing

918764_7892064420_f548657889_jpg9b8820d7da9ca1a77abdba125700cf3a

there is enough diversity is actual black folks without the need to post non-blacks living among em

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
these are not real somalis theyre indians whose families had immigrated in somalia generations ago.

theres indians in kenya too. should i post a kenyan of indian heritage and says thats wut black africans look like? :snoop:

No not Indian but they're mixed with Somali, Yemeni, Persian and even Portuguese blood

Somalis were ruthless to Indians that lived in Mogadishu. They were treated badly back in the 70s and 80s,. Having them shook

Last edited:

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps
No not Indian but they're mixed with Somali, Yemeni, Persian and even Portuguese blood

Somalis were ruthless to Indians that lived in Mogadishu. They were treated badly back in the 70s and 80s,. Having them shook
so y did u try to post em tryna prove that thats how somalis look when these mufukkas r mostly of non somali descent

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps
idk y u guys r so thirsty to accept anyone thats even remotely black with some kind of achievement into the club

the white supremacy mentality did a hell of a job on yall

im happy for wilson that he recognizes his african heritage but wuts so controversial about saying hes not rly black? his dad looks like a full blooded indian to me(tho he obviously has african heritage) and his mom seemed indianish to me too but id need another picture

if his mom is actually black than i guess hes mixed yeh and "black" but wut if she isnt and is mixed and indianish looking too? wut u nikkas gon say?

yall look desperate for some accomplishments

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
idk y u guys r so thirsty to accept anyone thats even remotely black with some kind of achievement into the club

the white supremacy mentality did a hell of a job on yall

im happy for wilson that he recognizes his african heritage but wuts so controversial about saying hes not rly black? his dad looks like a full blooded indian to me(tho he obviously has african heritage) and his mom seemed indianish to me too but id need another picture

if his mom is actually black than i guess hes mixed yeh and "black" but wut if she isnt and is mixed and indianish looking too? wut u nikkas gon say?

yall look desperate for some accomplishments

:comeon:

Dude's Dad isn't even biracial...he straight up black too & I got the proof

I've been telling this dude GreatestLaker that black people in America have hair like that and aren't 'biracial.' Heck even my family has plenty of people with hair like that :rudy:

you keep talking about how black folks look. We look different breh

his grandfather & grandmother below...both black, his mom & dad are black as well which has already been shown in this thread

HarrisonWilson.gif

http://www.thehistorymakers.com/biography/harrison-b-wilson-41

Wilson_Lucy_wm.png

http://www.thehistorymakers.com/biography/lucy-r-wilson-41

Neggs pending for any of you still pushing this agenda of Russell Wilson not being black but 'mixed'. :pacspit:

:ufdup: your Neg is pending as well if you don't admit that Russell Wilson is black

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps
@Swagnificent stop postin tribes that are minorities in the west african countries they r settled in and dont originate from west africa as "west africans", theyre simply not

Daps
Reppin
NULL

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps
:comeon:

:ufdup: your Neg is pending as well if you don't admit that Russell Wilson is black
dude his parents r obviously all sorts of mixed. yeh hes black becuz america loves to force a black label on anyone with african heritage but his actual lineage is obviously way more diverse than that.

its not only his hair, his skin tone is more indian-ish type brown than black brown.

i dont know his actual genetic makeup, and i know genetics be weird like that sometimes and his mom mite be black and he jus came out lookin more like daddy, but id lean towards to other side. his mom seemed mixed in the pic too. im not mad at anyone sayin hes not black and i wouldnt be mad at him sayin hes not black but mixed, just like tiger woods does.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
theyre minorities in every west african country they are in and dont originate from west africa u fukkin doofus

thats cause they're are herders rather than farmers so they don't congregate in one area. in terms of population, they are one of the largest ethnic groups in West Africa even if they are spread across many countries.