2nd Day of Black History Month, Two Black QB's won a Super Bowl on the same day

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
idk y u guys r so thirsty to accept anyone thats even remotely black with some kind of achievement into the club

the white supremacy mentality did a hell of a job on yall

im happy for wilson that he recognizes his african heritage but wuts so controversial about saying hes not rly black? his dad looks like a full blooded indian to me(tho he obviously has african heritage) and his mom seemed indianish to me too but id need another picture

if his mom is actually black than i guess hes mixed yeh and "black" but wut if she isnt and is mixed and indianish looking too? wut u nikkas gon say?

yall look desperate for some accomplishments

Nah homie damn that shyt u saying we eating off this. Blacks were told we didn't have the mental fortitude to qb in the league so each victory is a fukk u to them racist ideologies.

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps
thats cause they're are herders rather than farmers so they don't congregate in one area. in terms of population, they are one of the largest ethnic groups in West Africa even if they are spread across many countries.
"Various theories have been postulated regarding the origins of Fulani people. The ethnogenesis of the Fulani people, however, seems to have begun as a result of interactions between an ancient West African population and a North African population in the areas around the bend of the Niger river. They are people of combined West African as well as North African origin."

my main point is that u cant post em to tryna prove that thats wut west africans look like

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps
Nah homie damn that shyt u saying we eating off this. Blacks were told we didn't have the mental fortitude to qb in the league so each victory is a fukk u to them racist ideologies.
i feel u. im jus sayin tho :yeshrug:

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
Cause Tavaris actually took snaps :ld:
if thats's the criteria, then...

13133_1359139264.jpg

:blessed::blessed::blessed:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Shout out to Russell Wilson and Tarvaris Jackson being the second and third quarterback of color to win a super bowl since Doug Williams whose Redskins massacred the Broncos too to win it all 26 years ago.

russell-wilson2.jpg

134635508.jpg

#BlackExcellence
Doug Williams
Russ Wilson

both their last names start with W :wow: both beat the Bronchoes for their first SB's cant make this shyt up this is why NFL is the GOAT

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
No not Indian but they're mixed with Somali, Yemeni, Persian and even Portuguese blood

Somalis were ruthless to Indians that lived in Mogadishu. They were treated badly back in the 70s and 80s,. Having them shook

smh yall mean. Why yall fukk them Indians up? After thousands of years of bringing the Chai Tea through too, yall waryas trrrble......:heh:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
smh yall mean. Why yall fukk them Indians up? After thousands of years of bringing the Chai Tea through too, yall waryas trrrble......:heh:

Just terrible stuff. My dad said they would be insulted on the streets, called smelly, etc... it wasn't like in Kenya or other places where Indians got into taking businesses and becoming big bosses...

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Just terrible stuff. My dad said they would be insulted on the streets, called smelly, etc... it wasn't like in Kenya or other places where Indians got into taking businesses and becoming big bosses...

lmao, wow....:laff:

Was this when Barre was deposed? Indians prolly had it no better in Ethiopia since Mengistu loved to slaughter people. smh, Kenya got monopolized thanks to us. :pachaha:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Nah it was DURING Siad Barre lol

Honestly, that makes even more sense now that I think about it. It's just crazy since India has had relations with both of our countries for thousands of years. Makes the insults even funnier, like they been waiting for a long ass time to let em know that shyt. :russ: