2nd Day of Black History Month, Two Black QB's won a Super Bowl on the same day

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Russell Wilson had long hair he'd look like Nipsey Hussle. No one questioning if Nipsey black. Russell is a black, period. And better yet, he's proud to be black. :blessed:

that shyt is big too...dont get me wrong, i'm not saying cam, rg3, mcnabb, etc. arent proud to be black, but they ran from the black qb talk....they try/tried their best to avoid it, try not to be 'black' qbs.....rus doesnt and lets people know he's proud of it...kap does too...

anyway, yea, this is why i was pulling for the seahawks...doug williams was lonely...

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
dude his parents r obviously all sorts of mixed. yeh hes black becuz america loves to force a black label on anyone with african heritage but his actual lineage is obviously way more diverse than that.

its not only his hair, his skin tone is more indian-ish type brown than black brown.

i dont know his actual genetic makeup, and i know genetics be weird like that sometimes and his mom mite be black and he jus came out lookin more like daddy, but id lean towards to other side. his mom seemed mixed in the pic too. im not mad at anyone sayin hes not black and i wouldnt be mad at him sayin hes not black but mixed, just like tiger woods does.

:what: dude's mom is straight up black

far right
i

...his grandma even said her favorite food was 'fried chicken'
if Russell Wilson 'isn't black' but mixed then 85% of 'Black America' can say we are mixed based on our heritage

Negged :camby:

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps
:what: dude's mom is straight up black

far right
i

...his grandma even said her favorite food was 'fried chicken'
if Russell Wilson 'isn't black' but mixed then 85% of 'Black America' can say we are mixed based on our heritage

Negged :camby:
the fukk does that have to do with her being black :dahell:

and u prolly think im the c00n :mjlol:

and no 85% of african americans rnt as mixed as russell

look i dont have a problem with him being black, i was jus arguing my point. its not that serious. no need to neg me saying i have an agenda :dahell:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
the fukk does that have to do with her being black :dahell:

and u prolly think im the c00n :mjlol:

and no 85% of african americans rnt as mixed as russell

look i dont have a problem with him being black, i was jus arguing my point. its not that serious. no need to neg me saying i have an agenda :dahell:

the fried chicken quote was for cacs in here hating, obviously it wasn't serious :comeon: But yall in here calling anybody who is deemed lightskin in America as mixed. Half of my family is light & half is dark with all different type of hair textures...some with red hair. We all have the same parents...we BLACK breh. Yall need to stop it :stopitslime:

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps
the fried chicken quote was for cacs in here hating, obviously it wasn't serious :comeon: But yall in here calling anybody who is deemed lightskin in America as mixed. Half of my family is light & half is dark with all different type of hair textures...some with red hair. We all have the same parents...we BLACK breh. Yall need to stop it :stopitslime:
:whoa: its all good breh

everybody is black