2K 25 is BY FAR the best sports game ever released. Huge leap from a solid 24. Biggest graphic and gamepla improvement in sports gaming I've ever seen

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
All that shyt is different this year my nikka. No lies told. Everything you mentioned specifically has been redone from scratch it seems. It still feels like 2K, but the sluggish animations and lack of controller responsiveness is damn near gone completely from the game.

2K has never moved this smooth.
Aight man you got me ready to pull the trigger :aicmon: ....I'ma look more into it.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Man, HELL NAW :mjlol:

If you want to make the argument that it was better for its time (after jumping from NBA Live on PlayStation) that’s debatable. I had the very first NBA 2K. I can’t play that shyt NOW.
Right. I remember bringing 2K around the corner on Three Mile Drive where all the nikkas older than me used to hustle. nikkas was like "man put that bullshyt up" ect. Everyone used to run Live 2000 over my nikka Dank house.

That was in 2000. By 2K2 none of them nikkas was still playing Live and everyone was telling me I was right. And I was older with guns at that point so wasn't nobody telling me to put my shyt up 😄.

Even the nikkas who had still preferred Live was switching over on the spot on some "damn this shyt cold" type shyt.

2K 25 is wayyyyyy past the shyt back then. Live was still a contender, but 2K didn't have a dribble stick by then, it's no way possible that old ass version can compete with this one.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My son said it's a lot better than than last year. He was happy the auction house was back or something.
You don't play? Get beat by 30 by your offspring brehs 🤣.

My daughter plays Zombies on COD and doesn't play any other games lol, I still be bussin her ass in Zombies and multiplayer with bots on that shyt.

I think lil dawg would beat you by 25+ lol

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
You don't play? Get beat by 30 by your offspring brehs 🤣.

My daughter plays Zombies on COD and doesn't play any other games lol, I still be bussin her ass in Zombies and multiplayer with bots on that shyt.

I think lil dawg would beat you by 25+ lol
He does but games are close. Madden? He be doing formations and audibles that would leave Peyton Manning in awe. I can't touch him in football anymore.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PC finally got "next gen" this year right?

Might be the year to come back :wow:
I’m just waiting to see how the MyCareer mods looking. Idgaf about VC, park, or online period I just want my offline 99 demigod who can do whatever I want back, without doing MyLeague. I haven’t bought this shyt since 18

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
He does but games are close. Madden? He be doing formations and audibles that would leave Peyton Manning in awe. I can't touch him in football anymore.
Man, that shyt is great watching your kids grow up and get better at things you used to do. That's probably the only reason I wish I had a son. My daughter has been too perfect, I kinda wish she was more of a challenge.

She is so damn good I've barely had to be a parent. Never does anything wrong or out of character at 15.

Next 3 years could be hell though, so I shouldn't speak too soon.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Man, that shyt is great watching your kids grow up and get better at things you used to do. That's probably the only reason I wish I had a son. My daughter has been too perfect, I kinda wish she was more of a challenge.

She is so damn good I've barely had to be a parent. Never does anything wrong or out of character at 15.

Next 3 years could be hell though, so I shouldn't speak too soon.
I agree. My son hoops, 5th grade, way better than I was at that age. It is surreal to watch it all play out.