2K 25 is BY FAR the best sports game ever released. Huge leap from a solid 24. Biggest graphic and gamepla improvement in sports gaming I've ever seen

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I'm not gonna lie... Last night was fun as fukk. Played as a PG in My Career and went at CJ MCcollum and he couldn't hold me:wow: the space through the lane, the layups, shaking a defender and then hitting a three.... They got it right this time, breh's.
I'm in court right now watching a nikka on zoom with a 2nd degree murder seem chill ASF smh. nikka is no older than 23.

I shaved and lined my facials up earlier so I'll make my face scan when I get back home, I be wanting my shyt to look crispy lol.

I ain't played My Player in 2 years so I'm gone feel good getting back at this shyt.

Edit: Wtf, it was a strangulation of a white chick 😲

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm in court right now watching a nikka on zoom with a 2nd degree murder seem chill ASF smh. nikka is no older than 23.

I shaved and lined my facials up earlier so I'll make my face scan when I get back home, I be wanting my shyt to look crispy lol.

I ain't played My Player in 2 years so I'm gone feel good getting back at this shyt.

Edit: Wtf, it was a strangulation of a white chick 😲
going to the barber to get a fresh lineup for the 2k face scan is crazy

:russ:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
going to the barber to get a fresh lineup for the 2k face scan is crazy

:russ:
I got my own top shelf Andis liners, and I'm bald headed. Free cuts for life lol.

My brother might line up my facials every now and then, I ain't went to the shop for a cut in years. I go up there to shoot dice lol.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Not falling for this shyt again :aicmon:....every few years y'all say the shyt is back then I buy it and it's the same ol trash.

My biggest gripe with the game is how clunky it's gotten. There's always an input lag when passing and shooting. On a fastbreak when you hit the shot button they always take a couple steps before they go into the shooting animation. Just shoot the fukkin ball when I say ho :what:

They got too focused on making it realistic that they took the fun out of it. Videogames gotta be a fluid experience in this age. No excuses for a basketball game to feel so lethargic.

But I am a little intrigued now :beli:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Not falling for this shyt again :aicmon:....every few years y'all say the shyt is back then I buy it and it's the same ol trash.

My biggest gripe with the game is how clunky it's gotten. There's always an input lag when passing and shooting. On a fastbreak when you hit the shot button they always take a couple steps before they go into the shooting animation. Just shoot the fukkin ball when I say ho :what:

They got too focused on making it realistic that they took the fun out of it. Videogames gotta be a fluid experience in this age. No excuses for a basketball game to feel so lethargic.

But I am a little intrigued now :beli:
All that shyt is different this year my nikka. No lies told. Everything you mentioned specifically has been redone from scratch it seems. It still feels like 2K, but the sluggish animations and lack of controller responsiveness is damn near gone completely from the game.

2K has never moved this smooth.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
Only play association mode but damn breh I might buy this shyt. I just dropped $70 just to play the bo6 beta (it was fun tho :ehh: ):patrice: