2Chainz says that being a successful rapper is dangerous

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Sad state of affairs. You have to take security seriously.
And I'm not talking about the dusty nikkas around you and hand them a pistol.
They trying to party and stunt too and most the times won't take the charge for you and YOU'RE the earner :mjtf:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
It's dangerous because slot of rappers are dimwitted insecure clowns who want to flex their money the moment they get it out the bank.

Whatever happened to being low key? Moving in silence? These nikkas crave attention and get robbed, murdered.

Pop Smoke in this situation wasn't really on him, I blame his brother for taking too many pics and being extra with the captions:francis:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
street nikkas get into street situations

& they will always until they elevate

back in the g when street.nikkas was on a even worse type of time singing the prettiest love songs ever what was the explanation then¿ ha

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Why can’t you just be a rapper who’s in it for the love of the art?? Why is there so much bull shyt attached to it??

not even blaming rappers. No matter what you do and how much you contribute to the community there are some dudes at your head. shyt fukking sucks yo.
Doesn't pay the bills

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
It attracts what it projects: negativity.

Just started listening to the breh yesterday and literally every song involves shooting up “OPS” In one song one of the guest rappers said he hopes the family of an OP that he just killed is losing sleep over his death...
:mjtf:

just a gratuitous level of violence. The sad thing is that the breh was REALLY talented on the mic too...

@xCivicx tried to tell y’all about this but y’all just keep shytting on him.

maybe I’m getting old and flabby, but I just can’t fukk with or condone this level of violence that’s not only being glorified...but being carried out.

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
Rap about trapping and illegal activities and expect people who actually live that life not to test you brehs

FAXS:lolbron:

They out here looking like food on a plate....then act surprise when the WOLVES COME TO EAT:gucci:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
You get back the same energy you put out. I never heard of nikkas like Redman, Curren$y or Wiz Khalifa having these issues. If anything people just trying to smoke with them not rob them

They all roll with some serious dudes behind the scenes but you’re correct.

They get the energy they put out