Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mod the locker room

The site was built off sports first and foremost

No, this forum was and is basically a remix of hamster which was also a rap forum. You should know that. The coli was one of the forums on hamster. The site creators and owners basically jack that shyt and named the site off of that forum from hamster.

Sounds like you're trying to be a revisionist.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Dre been good

Cube been good

ice t living good

e-40 been good

Nas and Jay doing good

Kendrick Lamar and Jay Cole straight

Drake straight

He just a eazy lic for people and probably don’t have the right security around him who could be trusted and the right circle
Kendrick and e-40 got real street ties.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
The site was built off sports
I’ve been here from day one breh
Yea I understand that but you can’t deny it clearly says hip hop right next to sports. Almost everything about this site is an offshoot of hip hop culture from the slang we use, to the clothes we talk about, to the music that is posted

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
No, this forum was and is basically a remix of hamster which was also a rap forum. You should know that. The coli was one of the forums on hamster. The site creators and owners basically jack that shyt and named the site off of that forum from hamster.

again I’ve been here from day one breh, the reason this forum was created because the hamster could not handle sports threads

the reason it’s called the Coli was because bkdagawd and brooklyn posted in the coliseum aka the sports section of sohh

the reason why sports is the first thing in the title and not the last

I’ve been here from day one 8 years ago I think I know the hell what I’m talking about

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

Shut up fakkit:umad:

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
GFTOH! These goofy azz rappers spend their time trying to floss and shyt on nukkas while trying to pass it off as motivation. They deserve all that comes with it because of the bullshyt most of them promote. Now they want to play victim. GTFOH
The bold is literally a part of the occupation at this point

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Since rap is "just entertainment", why isn't acting considered a dangerous job?

:patrice:
It actually can be very dangerous depending on the genre and the stunts. Action movie stars get hurt all the time and stuntmen get completely thrashed outside and in. But I agree with you on general.