2Chainz says that being a successful rapper is dangerous

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Only artists I can think of like that is lil wayne....cuz he was really too young to be on it like that from the jump.....and Tek69......but if they do then they cap/studio G’s.....
A couple more

Game
Chris Brown
Tupac
Prodigy to a lesser extent

Edub

Veteran
Daps
A couple more

Game
Chris Brown
Tupac
Prodigy to a lesser extent

word I was gonna say chris Brown...but left him in rnb:pachaha:

I thought Game was always a blood? I guess prodigy but I thought he was down wit the Mobb before that and of course tupac....and Pac is really a shame cuz he was never a real “gangster gangster” rapper like say Spice 1.....I don’t consider him studio cuz he didn’t jump on the scene wit that....he was just kickin ghetto knowledge and knowledge to the ghetto

Daps
Think about it...

When was the last time we saw two rappers who had a problem with each other meet up and beat each other’s brains in?

Doesn’t happen

It’s all fukkin nonsense

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The audience that they court is their downfall. On top of stunting online in front of said audience and showing how much they have. On top of the crabs in the barrel aspect.

Pretty sad. You rarely see this type of shyt happening with pop stars. Taylor Swift ain't gettin pressed anywhere for not "checking in". Who's the last pop or country star who got killed in a robbery? shyt is fukking sad and shameful man.