24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY: The Official Thread

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Goddamn My boy Jack got traded to Russia. I hope he likes the cold weather

That homicidal rampage, the meat cleaver the Katana :mjlol: I thought he was going for a seppuku

Kate fukked up badly on that one. I guess the curse if true" Everyone Jack Bauer touches dies"

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
you really don't see an issue with that? That open ended shyt leaves writers tied up and fans frustrated.

Jack has had a great run.. End it already.

Breh they leave it open in order to never close the door on the character. At the time of the first finale they were talking about a movie. Then they got this limited edition run of dope we just got and we may get something else. Shyt doesn't bother me because not all characters get their stories wrapped up in a nice package and I know that's the way fans I'm general want our tv to be now but it hasn't always worked that way and it definitely didn't work like that when 24 first started. Fans may be frustrated but they'll get over it and if jack comes back they'll be back to watch in whatever fashion it may be

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
you really don't see an issue with that? That open ended shyt leaves writers tied up and fans frustrated.

Jack has had a great run.. End it already.

i don't give a fuuuuuuuuuck

matter of fact.. i wouldn't care if they made bauer into a james bond type character where they just get other actors and his story goes on forever.

:myman:

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Damn thats messed up how that chinese niggga let off on Audrey and drove off lol. Audrey was kinda fine in a weird way. She look like a freak in the bed 2, I would love to shift my stick around in her lil long looking mouth.

Why did Jack cut Chloe head off tho?

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
It wasn't terrible, but everything ending "open ended" is getting really fukking old.

I don't even care about the open ended shyt though. Networks are too scared to kill off shows/characters....it doesn't even phase me

But the EPISODE WAS GARBAGE.

President Heller going full Larry David when he found out about Audrey
Jack going full spray-and-pray when he did
A fukkING SWORD :aicmon:
Watching Jack and Chloe play a co-op mission from a Rainbow Six game on N64...zzzzz
Chloe "hacking" into a satellite that thankfully was equipped with infrared scanning technology :heh:
Chloe getting snatch by the Russians because......the plot needed a way to end the Russian shyt and Jack's story....for now
Sarah unloading a handgun into a window hundreds of yards away and capping a sniper.....bruh :russ:
China being all cool and "giving us a couple hours" after we SINK A GODDAMN SUBMARINE...lmfao.

Man, I liked this show during it's original run, but it's sooooooooo tired now. And TV in general has come so far that shyt like this is just drivel in comparison.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Like a dad wouldn't collapse when he finds our his only child was killed in a horrible way?

Its called endorphins and emotions , I've been to funerals when someone is being lowered and the son couksnr take it anymore and it took like 3 grown men to keep him down.

The Russians were working with Cheng all along, of course they knew Chloe was there, they couldn't get to jack but they knew he'd sacrifice himself for Chloe

Sarah is a CIA agent, she is trained to shoot at that distance and it took a while before the sniper was hit/killed

China wasnt cool there planes were already off the ground and they fired a missile.

:camby:

I don't even care about the open ended shyt though. Networks are too scared to kill off shows/characters....it doesn't even phase me

Watching Jack and Chloe play a co-op mission from a Rainbow Six game on N64...zzzzz
Chloe "hacking" into a satellite that thankfully was equipped with infrared scanning technology :heh:
Chloe getting snatch by the Russians because......the plot needed a way to end the Russian shyt and Jack's story....for now
Sarah unloading a handgun into a window hundreds of yards away and capping a sniper.....bruh :russ:
China being all cool and "giving us a couple hours" after we SINK A GODDAMN SUBMARINE...lmfao.

Man, I liked this show during it's original run, but it's sooooooooo tired now. And TV in general has come so far that shyt like this is just drivel in comparison.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

i think most of us who have seen the piff that cable TV has brought since the show first ended in 2010 ended the first time realize the network-tv-ness of the show but still love the nostalgia of having it back plus jack bauer is a GOAT TV character candidate.
plus we got to see a beheading on network tv :manny:
i'll always have it in my top 10 even if it is #10 just for making me the TV nerd i am today back in high school with season 1. shyt was like the manchurian candidate.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Now that the Russians got Jack they are gonna turn him into Reek for the next season

Game-of-Thrones-Season-4-Episode-6-Theon.jpg