24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY: The Official Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I just got done watching episodes 15 & 16 of Season 8, Which originally aired back-to-back:

The episode ended emotionally, but after watching the promo for the next episode, episode 17:

:eat:I can't wait to watch these last 8 episodes. I know big shyt gotta happen in these final episodes for Jack and Chloe to be the position their in at the start of "24: LAD".

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I just saw this link about freddy prinze jr recovering from a broke back http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2014/12/01/freddie-prinze-jr-surgery-spine-neck-brace-photo

prinze1f-10-web.jpg

Reminded of this thread when someone heard him talking trash about goat bauer.
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...made-freddie-prinze-jr-quit/story?id=24720569
I knew bauer wasnt going to let that shyt slide:ufdup::demonic:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Kiefer Sutherland Doesn't Think It's Likely There'll Be More 24

24 star Kiefer Sutherland thinks the abbreviated Live Another Day season was probably the show's last.

22 DEC 2014 BY STEVE WATTS

24jack1280jpg-9588c8_160w.jpg

Kiefer Sutherland says he doesn't think he'd sign on for another season of 24, following the completion of this year's 24: Live Another Day.

“Me, I don’t see going back to it," he told The Telegraph. "We had set out to do 12 episodes to end the show and deal with some of the past history of the show. It was also an irresistible opportunity to go shoot in England. So for all of those reasons it made sense to do that last season.”

Sutherland did leave the door open to change his mind, though, saying, "But I think I said the same thing at the end of season 8 so I would hate to be held to that."

The ninth season was abbreviated to only 12 episodes instead of the usual 24 that gave the show its name, and it had its own subtitle, "Live Another Day." It was a return to the series for Sutherland, after the show had been off the air for four years. IGN liked the ninth season on the whole, noting that it had some of the best emotional payoffs of the series.

It's worth noting that Live Another Day ended with quite a bit of a cliffhanger, as far as what Jack Bauer's ultimate fate would be.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/12/23/kiefer-sutherland-doesnt-think-its-likely-theyll-be-more-24

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Kiefer Sutherland Doesn't Think It's Likely There'll Be More 24

24 star Kiefer Sutherland thinks the abbreviated Live Another Day season was probably the show's last.

22 DEC 2014 BY STEVE WATTS

Kiefer Sutherland says he doesn't think he'd sign on for another season of 24, following the completion of this year's 24: Live Another Day.

“Me, I don’t see going back to it," he told The Telegraph. "We had set out to do 12 episodes to end the show and deal with some of the past history of the show. It was also an irresistible opportunity to go shoot in England. So for all of those reasons it made sense to do that last season.”

Sutherland did leave the door open to change his mind, though, saying, "But I think I said the same thing at the end of season 8 so I would hate to be held to that."

The ninth season was abbreviated to only 12 episodes instead of the usual 24 that gave the show its name, and it had its own subtitle, "Live Another Day." It was a return to the series for Sutherland, after the show had been off the air for four years. IGN liked the ninth season on the whole, noting that it had some of the best emotional payoffs of the series.

It's worth noting that Live Another Day ended with quite a bit of a cliffhanger, as far as what Jack Bauer's ultimate fate would be.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/12/23/kiefer-sutherland-doesnt-think-its-likely-theyll-be-more-24
jack-bauer-crying.gif