24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY: The Official Thread

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the ratings have been on par with season 8, from what ive read it wont be back next year but it could come back as a 12 episode season in 2016. I found an interview by the chick who plays chloe and she says that it isnt a matter of if 24 will come back but just when it will come back. I personally think they should do another 12 episodes next summer and it end it for good hitting that 10 season mark

they need to have 12 2 hour episodes to fill the timeslots. that would be dope.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What a season :whew: what a finale :whoo: goddamn almost everyone got it dirty in this episode :wow:

Jack lost another one :to:, stopped World War 3 but wont get recognition for doing so :to:, now the Russians have him :to:, it aint fair.

Heller isn't even going to be able remember his own and only daughter :to:. Mark was a snake, but goddamn he got it the worst, finds out his wife loves another man more, finds out she dies and then gets sent to prison by her father :deadmanny:. Jill Bauer going through that Bauer initiation :ohlawd:.

You see that Colonel though, giving the pres the :mjpls::aicmon:, you can tell he wanted that war with China. You know he's gonna be making backdoor moves.

Cheng pulling out those 80's esque martial arts moves with the added sound effects had me :whew::dead:.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ibmSzCrARpe7k0.gif

best of the season. never forget :wow:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
my top 5 bauer moments of season 9
5: bauer fukks up chris with his hands handcuffed behind his back in ep 1 :heh:
4: bauer threatens to kill some homeless dude if he doesn't give him a brick sitting next to him :deadrose:
3; bauer steals off on some random brit and takes his whip :dead:
2. bauer shoots 2 brits in the knee caps and causes a riot to break into the us embassy :pachaha:
1:
ibmSzCrARpe7k0.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
my top 5 bauer moments of season 9
5: bauer fukks up chris with his hands handcuffed behind his back in ep 1 :heh:
4: bauer threatens to kill some homeless dude if he doesn't give him a brick sitting next to him :deadrose:
3; bauer steals off on some random brit and takes his whip :dead:
2. bauer shoots 2 brits in the knee caps and causes a riot to break into the us embassy :pachaha:
1:
ibmSzCrARpe7k0.gif

Everything you said breh. Although I'll add him going into berserker mode on the ship:banderas:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I'm currently watching episodes 11 & 12 of Season 7 back-to-back:

:blessed: It feels like I'm watching a smaller budget version of the movies "Olympus has Fallen" and "White House Down" from last year.

:whew: Looks like @dabestkeptsecret was right. I'm enjoying Season 7 more than Season 6.

Big Bill Buchanan, dressed in all black and his gun the same color :wow:

all i need is Tony to show up somehow:jawalrus:

Not gonna lie, I completely forgot about the Russians til the last few minutes and thought cause they didn't play the voice on the phone they figured out a way to sneak him in this season.

SMH so Jack is dead right

They're just gonna open up those old Chinese wounds, breh. He's gona come back in 2 years looking much worse than season 6 Jack

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Holy shyt I just got caught up. So much fukkery. Taking out like 12 dudes with half a clip, tossing meat cleavers to the chest for the fukk of it, samurai swords, final bosses HHHHNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG:banderas:

Last edited:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
So I'm the only one who thought this finale was exceptionally stupid and generally pretty fukking terrible huh?

:manny:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
So I'm the only one who thought this finale was exceptionally stupid and generally pretty fukking terrible huh?

:manny:
It wasn't terrible, but everything ending "open ended" is getting really fukking old.

Do people realize that if it comes back for another season (which it probably will) it would have had THREE series finales? :what: