You'll be back soon brudda
full

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
@*L*E*G*A*C*Y* Damn not you breh :what::to:.

:salute:You were one of the better posters.

You'll be back though :childplease:.

They always come back. :sas1:

As much as people complain about the topics here, there are very few black forums that have a mostly (loosely speaking) black male membership and is somewhat conscious of black issues and racism.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I'm done posting here. This board is not appealing to me anymore. I might step in from time to time, but honestly I'm just sick of it. No diss to anyone at all, but I see this board as redundant now. Between the endless black women vs black men threads, endless race threads, endless women hating threads, and all of that, I just don't see this as a board I want to post on anymore.

peace
thanks
If you know any other boards that would be great. PM me, i'm started to get negs for all kinds of shyt now and it's weirding me out. While I love the idea of all-black boards, I can't fit in with the culture here.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
meh i just stay out of those threads

you have a choice whether to contribute to that or not

i talk a lot of shyt but u were one of the good posters, see u around the nets

later breh :salute:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
They always come back. :sas1:

As much as people complain about the topics here, there are very few black forums that have a mostly (loosely speaking) black male membership and is somewhat conscious of black issues and racism.

this.

This is why the coli will always remain relevant, despite what the naysayers love to say. Coli membership is rising every month. We are a unique place on the internet and should really acknowledge ourselves as such. There is a reason many celebrities and people in the music and entertainment industry lurk on the low.

The coli is a unique and engaging forum and an absolute jewel that needs to be nutured and treasured. Those that can't see that now will eventually realize it once they've garnered more world experience.