SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
I was going to say you're wrong for this but this info wouldn't be known if he didn't put it out there :ehh:

Breh asked, so I stated the facts 100% objectively:yeshrug:

If you see his thread: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/i-f-cking-hate-my-job-life-rant.228674/ all he does is blame everything else for his failures in life. And now hes directing his frustration at the coli.

He complains about hipsters but rents an apartment in the MECCA of hipsters, in the heart of gentrification, Bushwick Brooklyn.

He complains about not finding people like himself when theres neighborhoods with nearly all black/west-indians, at half the pricend that neighborhood is Flatbush.

He doesnt get any bytches neither, and before that thread rant he was all giddy about life cause some fat cac was whispering in his ear. Then crashed into a miserable state and made that thread.

All he does is complain, the boy is miserable and tries to blame everything else for his failures.

the boy is 30 years old too:bryan:

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window

If you see his thread: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/i-f-cking-hate-my-job-life-rant.228674/ all he does is blame everything else for his failures in life. And now hes directing his frustration at the coli.

He doesnt get any bytches neither, and before that thread rant he was all giddy about life cause some fat cac was whispering in his ear. Then crashed into a miserable state and make that thread.

He complains about hipsters but rents an apartment in the MECCA of hipsters, in the heart of gentrification, Bushwick Brooklyn.

He complains about not finding people like himself when theres neighborhoods with nearly all black/west-indians, at half the pricend that neighborhood is Flatbush.

All he does is complain, the boy is miserable and tries to blame everything else for his failures.
Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

Daps

He doesnt get any bytches neither, and before that thread rant he was all giddy about life cause some fat cac was whispering in his ear. Then crashed into a miserable state and made that thread.

the boy is 30 years old too:bryan:

5402fc7a8d9be05144984b3cba7a840f6d747fba5ab57c47896aebb54107bc28.jpg

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
I'm done posting here. This board is not appealing to me anymore. I might step in from time to time, but honestly I'm just sick of it. No diss to anyone at all, but I see this board as redundant now. Between the endless black women vs black men threads, endless race threads, endless women hating threads, and all of that, I just don't see this as a board I want to post on anymore.

peace
thanks

peace and blessings going forward on your spiritual and growth journey breh.... i feel the freedom ....

i_GJOEY7b8uk.jpg

628x471.jpg

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
You need to utilize that ignore for real. I dont see alot of bullshyt and im fine with that.
Good idea.. About to do this when I get to my PC.

Edit: ahhh just put a couple of them on ignore..lol

Last edited:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I'm done posting here. This board is not appealing to me anymore. I might step in from time to time, but honestly I'm just sick of it. No diss to anyone at all, but I see this board as redundant now. Between the endless black women vs black men threads, endless race threads, endless women hating threads, and all of that, I just don't see this as a board I want to post on anymore.

peace
thanks
Ok. Go in peace.
Donate your coli cash to me. I took a bath in a World Cup "Paid In Full" bet.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Same here. I just recently came back from a long hiatus and I've noticed I haven't missed much. It's pretty much the same, old repetitive shyt. I'll most likely leave again too come September for good.