Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I'm done posting here. This board is not appealing to me anymore. I might step in from time to time, but honestly I'm just sick of it. No diss to anyone at all, but I see this board as redundant now. Between the endless black women vs black men threads, endless race threads, endless women hating threads, and all of that, I just don't see this as a board I want to post on anymore.

peace
thanks

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IS HE GONE ?!!?!??!?!?!?!

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Damn, y'all really going hard on him just because he said he ain't into the Coli like he used to be? :what:
The title says Thanks For Everything and nikkas in here shytting on his job, his life goals, his character, everything. :why:
@*L*E*G*A*C*Y* thanks for the insight. May you find a way to get what you need out of life :salute:

:myman:

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
Damn, y'all really going hard on him just because he said he ain't into the Coli like he used to be? :what:
The title says Thanks For Everything and nikkas in here shytting on his job, his life goals, his character, everything. :why:
@*L*E*G*A*C*Y* thanks for the insight. May you find a way to get what you need out of life :salute:
That post about his career was kinda depressing. nikkas took a dump on him on his way out :mjlol:

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
did u read the posted who said 'some old cac was whispering in his ear' in reference to his white girlfriend

these nikkas ain't loyal :laugh:
breh that whole post was said in such a way that made me feel like he was waiting for this moment to go in on @*L*E*G*A*C*Y*

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
breh that whole post was said in such a way that made me feel like he was waiting for this moment to go in on @*L*E*G*A*C*Y*

that pent up anger :laugh:

tbh the OP's main problem is his insistence to stay in NYC which is the worst place in the world for him to live. If he moved back to the south youll see him have his shyt together within a year. He could find a job and a lil place in the south easily but sadly he wanted to stay in NYC. I don't think there is much wrong with him outside of that.