Daps
Reppin
:)

post-23470-Jeremiah-Johnson-HD-gif-Imgur-2LEp.gif

Daps
Reppin
VOID
its happened quite a few times..

once, he had a meltdown within days of one another.. then, there was the thread were he called posters n***ers.. been a rough year for this dude.. :mjcry:

I'm not annoucing any of my personal business on this board anymore...cause it's none of your business...no offense to any of y'all.

I wish I never made this thread.

Daps
I'm not annoucing any of my personal business on this board anymore...cause it's none of your business...no offense to any of y'all.

I wish I never made this thread.
why do you get so worked up..? :dahell:

no one made you do any of this.. whatsoever.. maybe you should consider not putting your personal business online for people to see.. :ld:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
why do you get so worked up..? :dahell:

no one made you do any of this.. whatsoever.. maybe you should consider not putting your personal business online for people to see.. :ld:
Yep...which is now what I'm doing.

BTW sorry about that...I just don't like when people assume things about me and my life from posts I've made (which was one of the qualms I've had about The Coli but I digress). Especially when I'm in a good mood and trying to keep it that way. LOL.

We don't know what other people go through on this forum or how their lives are....shieet. I don't even know what many of y'all look like so it just seems absurd. I don't judge anybody on this forum or try to pry into their personal matters.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm done posting here. This board is not appealing to me anymore. I might step in from time to time, but honestly I'm just sick of it. No diss to anyone at all, but I see this board as redundant now. Between the endless black women vs black men threads, endless race threads, endless women hating threads, and all of that, I just don't see this as a board I want to post on anymore.

peace
thanks

5 years later :russ: