Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I don't see how so many people complain about ain't shyt nikkas and then joke about this man who's working an honest job. This site is so fukking petty.

no its not about him working an honest job. Its about him COMPLAINING ABOUT IT, instead of getting off of his dusty ass and DOING SOMETHING ABOUT, he posts endlessly about how he hates it. Typing on a message board is not how you solve your problems. You hate your job? Make moves to either go to school, start a business, or find a new job. Crying woe is me when your pushing 30 is borderline pathetic.

Negroes need plans in 2014. Success is not going to be just given to you. You have to get off your rusty dusty and earn it, or be left behind.

Last edited:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
no its not about him working an honest job. Its about him COMPLAINING ABOUT IT, instead over getting off of his dusty ass and DOING SOMETHING ABOUT, he posts endlessly about how he hates it. Typing on a message board is not how you solve your problems. You hater your job? make moves to either go to school, start a business, or find a new job. Crying woe is me when your pushing 30 is borderline pathetic.

Negroes need plans in 2014. Success is not going to be just given to you. You have to get off your rusty dusty and earn it, or be left behind.

That's all people on this site do is cry and complain, who gives a fukk? He wants to complain about his work, let him. People need somewhere to vent.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
You should be the last person to try to show that there is love for black women here. :mjlol:

:mjlol: Change the subject and resort to personal attacks when your bullshyt gets called out brehs.

Just take the L and keep it moving.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Legacy cool, just stuck in a funk....i was until recently, things r looking brighter...my business is starting to take flight.....

just gotta keep grinding and be aggressive @ something and doors will open

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

it looks like dude is sittin in KG's lap :pachaha: :dead:

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
that pent up anger :laugh:

tbh the OP's main problem is his insistence to stay in NYC which is the worst place in the world for him to live. If he moved back to the south youll see him have his shyt together within a year. He could find a job and a lil place in the south easily but sadly he wanted to stay in NYC. I don't think there is much wrong with him outside of that.

but ur from the UK right?

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And we've somehow managed to turn this completely unrelated thread into the usual Gender Relations Wrestlemania, proving the OP's point :snoop: