Daps
peace-out-o.gif

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Sell frozen yogurt and announce your e-retirement online breh's.

Personally, I like the sports/booth forum the most, but these locker room threads serve to remind me to not get married(and yes i need to be reminded of that cause they putting pressure on me out here) and expose me to ways of thinking that help me not get gotten by the sharks out here that come at you under the guise of "brotherhood"

Speaking of sharks, that "would you rather fight a tiger or shark" thread was an example of forum piff, you can't hate on that type of comedy. I'd keep posting just for that type I entertainment.:heh:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
this shyt aint serious enough to leave over....

but real talk, whats all this about OP and frozen yogurt? I thought he had a clothing line

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
this shyt aint serious enough to leave over....

but real talk, whats all this about OP and frozen yogurt? I thought he had a clothing line

He is 30 years old and sells frozen yogurt at Pinkberry

greens-the-market-028.jpg

His weekly paycheck by his own confession struggles to reach $90.33, but he says hes damn good at selling yogurt.

But he doesnt make enough to pay for his room, so his Dad back in Pittsburgh pays his rent.

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
He is 30 years old and sells frozen yogurt at Pinkberry

greens-the-market-028.jpg

His weekly paycheck by his own confession struggles to reach $90.33, but he says hes damn good at selling yogurt.

But he doesnt make enough to pay for his room, so his Dad back in Pittsburgh pays his rent.

I was going to say you're wrong for this but this info wouldn't be known if he didn't put it out there :ehh:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you gonna act like there arent other subforums here you can visit? Arcadium is full of old school fukkery, the film room got some good threads and is nice overall, the booth is crazy with new music and classic threads and the ring is nice too.. but your opinion is your opinion good luck breh :salute:

- Arcadium is full of "PS sold more then Xbox" threads....I could understand when they first dropped, but i honestly cant see how they keep that back n forth going for so long.
- Film room is nice, but only when the disscussion is about a particular show/movie you like.
- The booth? Nah
- The sports joint and Higher learning is really the livest places IMO.... (Even tho Higher learning has its boring moments)