#ByrdGang
Dude probably got offered a mod position there

I'd be leaving too :banderas:
comment_T9YEfEYqpOoDlfOUBtOFPsSLK3cDqota.gif

concise

Veteran
Daps
This thread is kind of attention whorish @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* :mjpls:

I do believe that the Hip Hop message board game has had roughly the same tone since I been fukcing with it. Since 2002.

It sounds like it's not your thing. That's fine. There are like a billion websites. Maybe Martha Stewart has a message board?

Announcing this is some passive aggressive attention seeking move. When I decide that I will no longer patronize an establishment I don't write em a letter, I just go down the street to the next.

No shots but I came in thinking breh was going to say he trying to lift himself out of selling yogurt

I was looking for inspiration but I came to a passive aggessive post like you can't just fall back and click what you actually like instead of complaining at every post:yeshrug:

Excellent posts.

Especially the breh Ego Eimis' post.
S9e5t87.png

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
OP hasa point, this board has really gone to sh1t. And its not just the lady's room all themes mentioned are in other sub forums also. but people here think with they hearts and not with they minds and have a ignorant gang up mentality. So they will try to play you with out understanding the valid points you make.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I'm done posting here. This board is not appealing to me anymore. I might step in from time to time, but honestly I'm just sick of it. No diss to anyone at all, but I see this board as redundant now. Between the endless black women vs black men threads, endless race threads, endless women hating threads, and all of that, I just don't see this as a board I want to post on anymore.

peace
thanks
just go over to the other forums breh :dwillhuh:

:sadbron:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
This is probably the last SEEMINGLY black hip-hop Message board left, and you are going to leave because RACE issues are being talked about?

I THINK ITS THE ONLY IMPORTANT TOPIC FOR BLACKS RIGHT NOW. Systematic white supremacy is real friend and you know this. It's good that this is being talked about, more importantly, it's being handled very well by the supposed black men here.

If you want something different check out boxden, it's on the opposite spectrem. Go there and be called the n-word if u like

I rarely ever post in the race threads. All that tommy, Tariq nonsense doesn't interest me.

Saying that there are still lots of funny posters and great threads everyday. If you don't like certain topics just stay out of them.
your racist post don't lie.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/suspected-white-supremacist-mtu-wa-chuma.231027/#post-9251172