CakeEater

Banned
Daps
yeah i might retire too. Way too much tranny & ass eating talk on here for my liking :scusthov:

Daps
Forrest-Gump-Wave-on-Boat.gif

:mjlol:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It happens. I feel the same about pretty much every forum I've been on. The topics get repetitive, the amount of trolls increases and I just stop being interested in any of the threads.

As far as the coli, I'm also tired of the BM vs BW threads and the race threads that always lead to bashing, that's why I'm not going to contribute to any of them anymore. That constant negativity can start affecting you IRL and you don't even realize it.

I think it's always best to just take a break. I've done it and I will more than likely do it again.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I'm done posting here. This board is not appealing to me anymore. I might step in from time to time, but honestly I'm just sick of it. No diss to anyone at all, but I see this board as redundant now. Between the endless black women vs black men threads, endless race threads, endless women hating threads, and all of that, I just don't see this as a board I want to post on anymore.

peace
thanks
See you on your new alias bro