22 Jump Street - (Channing GOAT Tatum & Jonah Hill)

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
i don't see the hype with these jump street movies. channing tatum doesn't seem funny and jonah hill's humor played out after super bad

didn't see the first one and damn sho won't be seein' the second one :camby:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't see the hype with these jump street movies. channing tatum doesn't seem funny and jonah hill's humor played out after super bad

:heh: this is hating on another level. nygga is so quick to call it trash he doesn't even bother watching the damn movie first lol

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

So you're upset at a movie that you haven't seen? "Channing Tatum doesn't seen funny" so that's reason not to see it? Oh ok. That's next level breh

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
never heard of these dudes til this movie, this might be a breakout role for them

My homie put me on to their animated show that I think comes on fox's Saturday night animation block or used to be I'm not sure if that still runs. They're definitely an acquired taste that I haven't acquired yet.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My homie put me on to their animated show that I think comes on fox's Saturday night animation block or used to be I'm not sure if that still runs. They're definitely an acquired taste that I haven't acquired yet.

yeah they might be a little TOO laidback for their own good, them bringing out the sidechicks in that NBA vid was funny though

I can't be the only one who recognized Jimmy as one of the football players

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
You probably don't get the hype because you haven't seen either of them :patrice:
:heh: this is hating on another level. nygga is so quick to call it trash he doesn't even bother watching the damn movie first lol

So you're upset at a movie that you haven't seen? "Channing Tatum doesn't seen funny" so that's reason not to see it? Oh ok. That's next level breh

saw enough of the trailers of both 21 and 22 to know they both looked like cheese to me :russ::yeshrug:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
22 was actually better than the first IMO, they know its a sequel and they know people obviously see it as a ploy to make money and they address it in hilarious fashion in the end

Girl who played Ice Cubes daughter in this was :noah:

Last edited:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Saw this earlier and I thought it was funnier than the first one, and those twins :dead:. The end credits were :laff:and Channing Tatum is growing on me. Dude was outstanding in this.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Just got done watching
Enjoyed it just as much as the first if not a little better.

Ice Cube killed his scenes

Tatum and Hill have great chemistry. That ends credits was piff

When Ice Cube found out Doug was fukking his daughter I fukking lost it. That restaurant scene when he got mad and started destroying shyt:laff:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
And also
The reference to Tracy Morgan and all the references to Maya Angelou were awkward as hell, bad coincidence
Breh :ohhh:

Can't believe I didn't see this at first that's fukking crazy yo