22 Jump Street - (Channing GOAT Tatum & Jonah Hill)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
First one was better but I enjoyed this one

I don't get the Plainview red herring joke though

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Oh yeah, and the chick who played Mercedes stole EVERY scene she was in...old jokes for DAYS :dead:

And when her henchmen got shot right next to her :heh:
Would you smash? :shaq:

I would on a good buzz :sas2:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I watched it today, movie was funny as fukk, more than the first. I enjoyed the first film more but this was still very good. The meta-commentary in this :whew:, the stuff they did in the credits had me :deadmanny:. Drags a bit towards the end. That Ice Cube scene though :laff:had everyone in the cinema :deadmanny:.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Thought the first movie was decent and this was decent as well. I like the variety of humor that Lord & Miller bring to the table, from Benny Hill references to sight gags to frat humor to self-referential jokes, but too often they let a joke run a bit too long. Like the meta-stuff about sequels was funny at first, but then they just kept bringing it up as well up until they point they were even plastering it all over the end credits (although I did like how they did that), and scenes like Jonah Hill fighting the chubby chick and her talking about if they're gonna kiss or not just outstayed their welcome.

Still, the movie basically rides on the chemistry of Hill and Tatum and those two are simply gold together.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
The whole scene when they revealed Ice Cube as that girl's dad had everyone in the theater like :ooh:

I think overall it was funnier than the first, especially the college references like the "walk of shame" when Jonah was carrying his shoes like a girl.

Had the whole theater hyped too, It was a combo of Ice Cube, the shock
Value and Channing Tatum acting a fool:mjlol:

Might even see this joint again it was hilarious

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
yeah the first kind of pisses me off with them giving those eco pussies too much damn screentime and jonah hills character having the time of his life with them, Call me racist or whatever but when a faggyt steps to you on any occasion you best lay his ass out on the fukkin pavement before it even starts talking to you

btw the teacher in the first could get it

tumblr_m5f6t556d31qi9oz8o1_250.gif