22 Jump Street - (Channing GOAT Tatum & Jonah Hill)

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
movie definitely :troll:the audience too

they have a big, expensive looking car chase at the beginning, then they start talking about how they lost their "budget" halfway through the movie, and the next car chase ends up being a cheap looking aerial shot

At the beginning Jenko talks about how he wants to be promoted to the secret service to protect the president(reference to Channing Tatum's movie White House Down, but Schmidt calls it a terrible idea

Queen Latifah saying she's "straight outta compton" during the lunch scene with Ice Cube right next to her
Props breh for seeing all this because I was too busy cracking the fukk up to realize this shyt

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
23 Jump Street: Medical School
24 Jump Street: Foreign Exchange
25 Jump Street: Semester at Sea
26 Jump Street: Arts School
27 Jump Street: Culinary School
28 Jump Street: Veterinary School
29 Jump Street: Sunday School
30 Jump Street: Flight Academy
31 Jump Street: Ninja Academy
32 Jump Street: Fireman Academy
33 Jump Street: Generations
34 Jump Street: Return of the Ghost
35 Jump Street: Traffic School
36 Jump Street: Military School
37 Jump Street: Scuba Class
38 Jump Street: Dance Academy
39 Jump Street: The Electronic Game
40 Jump Street: The Retirement Home
41 Jump Street: Magic School
42 Jump Street: Beauty School
43 Jump Street: Mariachi School
2121 Jump Street

:laff:

They mocked all of the possible scenerios that could come about if they continued this series.

They touched upon adding a female partner, teaming up with original cast members, the fear of a recast (Seth Rogan cameo), all the various missions they could work, etc.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
fukking hilarious.....flawless sequel execution.

I was literally the only person in a SOLD OUT theater who laughed when Rooster said his tat was of his high school...the PLAINVIEW RED HERRINGS

Out loud in a dead silent theater.....I'm sort of ashamed of my fellow moviegoers.

And yeah, the shot at White House Down was :mjlol:

I want an extended scene of Ice Cube at the parent's day lunch :russ:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

I was literally the only person in a SOLD OUT theater who laughed when Rooster said his tat was of his high school...the PLAINVIEW RED HERRINGS

Out loud in a dead silent theater.....I'm sort of ashamed of my fellow moviegoers.

that whole scene was ridiculous :mjlol:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Movie was hilarious. The :troll: was great throughout and Cube had the best scene.

I was pleasantly surprised with how they expanded Ice Cube's role in this film....I wasn't a fan of his character's shtick in the first

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Props breh for seeing all this because I was too busy cracking the fukk up to realize this shyt
"And hey....Captains new office looks like a giant cube of ice"

funniest quote was "Fukk You, Brain!" or something like that

lol@schmidtt walking out of the dorm with all the co ed jumpoffs carrying their shoes

"Hey Cindy.....UGH! I just wanna lay in bed and watch Friends, ALL-day..."

Last edited:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you're a movie buff, so I know you caught that Woody Allen Annie Hall reference at the beginning with the lobsters. Shyt was random as hell :pachaha:

• Dap
Reactions: HHR

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this movie seems forced from the trailers. i had no clue what to expect from 21 jump street and just threw it on one day while getting my hair braided, and was unexpectedly entertained, as it seems most people were - the movie caught people off guard by actually being funny. this one seems like they're trying to recapture that magic, and like the tragedy that was parts 2 & 3 of the hangover, this one has potential fail written all over it.
na breh

if you liked the first one then catch this one cause the sequel is better