22 Jump Street - (Channing GOAT Tatum & Jonah Hill)

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
95% so far on rt :patrice:

thats legit shocking since comedy sequels always suck ass and the trailers aren't funny

These directors haven't made a bad movie yet!! The Lego Movie is still the best movie I've seen so far.

hahaha

Pro
Daps
what a terrible movie. It's violently bad. I felt sick when i heard the audience lapping it up. Still, at least it wasn't as awful as 'bad parents'.

hahaha

Pro
Daps
it's pathetic. You can hear the unmistakable sound of iqs dropping sharply in the cinema . People laughing their dirty faces off at the antics of two Hollywood reptiles

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
it's pathetic. You can hear the unmistakable sound of iqs dropping sharply in the cinema . People laughing their dirty faces off at the antics of two Hollywood reptiles

So I take it you tried out for a part and did not get a call back? Your hatred for the film is pretty disturbing :lolbron:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I don't know if this poster is wrong or disturbed, but I got that same feeling from the trailer…..Seemed VERY lowbrow and juvenile, just the fact it's in Miami and there was some cringworthy moment of Jonah Hill in some type of 'gangster' apparel, or something, but I don't know if I'll check for this.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
if u didnt like the first one im not listening to whatever the fuk u gotta say :yeshrug:....i will admit the trailer isnt that great but neither was the 1st ones which is why i didnt see it in theaters....when i finally did tho i was pleasantly surprised by how funny the shyt was :ehh:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Did you like the first one or no? Thats all i wanna know.

hahaha

Pro
Daps
It's just ignorance. Also, since it's based in America, you'd think you would see other faces than white peoples... no, you don't. Oh wait, token Ice Cube appearance! Ok, we get it, they aren't gay, but sometimes they say 'Dude, you got your hands on my balls', and hey, they aren't too great at cop work, but I guess thats where all the zany wacky fun comes from right?

Seriously, if you pay for this, and enjoy it, i'm not sure what purpose you have in this life

Daps
Reppin
NULL
what a terrible movie. It's violently bad. I felt sick when i heard the audience lapping it up. Still, at least it wasn't as awful as 'bad parents'.

i don't find cac humor entertaining at all so this ain't suprising. only thing great bout the first movie was Cube. only times i laughed was when he was in the scene.