21 Oblivious Men That Are Now Single For A Reason

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Well never mind my previous post, I got it now. :leon:
Crazy thing is this came out of nowhere. Dude literally been living in my apartment complex for yrs but I was still caught up in my ex so i never even really noticed anybody around me. So we both single, chilling just enjoying each other's company. And we both Aquarius so u know we get off on strong friendships.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
#9 is fair game, toonami was always on some fukk shyt with DBZ episodes, it could either be one that has Gohan finally going SSJ2 curb stomping cell or Raditz coming to town again. You had to watch everyone episode to be sure.

#14 and #16 are fair too #homiesoverhoes

#17 physically hurt me.

I Honestly don't blame the guys for some of these with the social climate today at best you get called a "creep" and at worst you are accused of rape.
Keeping your dikk in your pants is a great idea at times.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
These guys are retarded because even with how inexperienced I am, if you've seen enough movies, tv shows, etc or have common sense your mind is gonna ask the question "She wants to have sex? :gladbron:".

Most of these dudes were just too p*ssy to catch the p*ssy thrown at them, and probably thought they'd get a chance later.

Trust me. When the chick left the door open to when she was taking a shower, I'm sure the dude was sitting outside the bathroom thinking "Bruh, this chick wants to fukk :lupe:".

The only time you can be questionable whether a chick is feeling you is if they act nice. But this is some indirect sex shyt.

It would all be more simpler if the girls were more direct. But if she's willing to sleep with random dudes like that, then those guys didn't really lose out on much.

A lot of us ain't just making moves based off assumption.
We wait for validation before we react
:yeshrug:

(Dao and rep worthy post)

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I was a gentleman so I got stories breh :wow:

I'll drop some when I get a little pocket of time. On the flipside, those L's taught me that women can't take rejection, so being aloof to their advances makes them try harder if you play it right :blessed:

I had one girl I used to mess with at work (I knows) tell me that if I didn't try her soon she was gone assume I was gay
:sadcam:

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
I feel for women. If they dont make a move, they are to blame for oblivious negus missing out on p*ssy. If they take charge of the situation theyre hoes.
They can take charge of the situation, just take charge with one guy and not with multiple hammers on multiple nights

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
When I was in middle school there was a girl that constantly gave me shyt but come to find out she was on some Helga from Hey Arnold shyt. I was completely obvlious to the whole thing and even slapped her one day when I was just fed up with her shyt.

Some time after that we actually became friends somehow. But long story short, we ended up on a class trip, in the same bed, and I didnt even attempt to smash. I was just an obvlious introverted kid. I wasnt even thinking about sex yet.:francis:

:mindblown:

Women be thinking being mean to us is a sign.
:mjcry:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Crazy thing is this came out of nowhere. Dude literally been living in my apartment complex for yrs but I was still caught up in my ex so i never even really noticed anybody around me. So we both single, chilling just enjoying each other's company. And we both Aquarius so u know we get off on strong friendships.

Why not just be the "real" version of direct?
:lupe:

Last edited:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
:mindblown:

Women be thinking being mean to us is a sign.
:mjcry:
That shyt was crazy because we used to be able to sit wherever we wanted until the teachers decided it caused too much of a distraction. For whatever reason I ended up sitting near her in almost every class and had to deal with being roasted by her and her lolipop head friend every day. A young breh like me never would have thought this abuse was "flirting":gucci: