21 Oblivious Men That Are Now Single For A Reason

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Is it bad that these types are my preferences? These are the types of men that deserve to be chased. It's the sweetness, the unwillingness to treat a woman badly, that innocence. Somebody u can genuinely build something with. These are the slow burn kings :blessed:.

They'll run into some bytch that will ruin them and become horrid people. (Le sigh)
Keep ur heart 3stacks, keep ur heart!

I'm friends with one of these right now. One of the sweetest men I've ever known. Literally invites me over to watch movies, takes me to meet with his friends, works out with me, goes grocery shopping with me, lets me straighten up his place, makes me feel protected and just good. Cooks for me. But has never pushed or pressured me for sex.

And that makes me want him even more. Because u feel comfortable and at ease just chilling, hanging out. Up til 4am laughing at shyt. Eating weed brownies, high as hell...gun ranges, playin video games. Givin me his hoodie when we went walking and I forgot my own.:why:

I luh ya'll.
Meanwhile another dude I'm talking too is gorgeous but only wants to fukk and I'm like I wanna get to know you, let's stay up and talk for hours and chill. And he like :russell:. But he in "finesse her to fukk" mode and no matter how fine u are, I let u know up front I don't fukk randoms, and if I can't see the real u I'm turned off.

Ladies pls cherish the slow burn kings. They deserve every bit of feminine energy we can muster and more.:whew::ohlawd:
:francis: guy #1 is doing all that type of shyt and u still ain't let him fukk tho :mjlol:

:sas2: Guy 2 has a better chance at fukking being that he is pushing the issue :sas2:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
That shyt was crazy because we used to be able to sit wherever we wanted until the teachers decided it caused too much of a distraction. For whatever reason I ended up sitting near her in almost every class and had to deal with being roasted by her and her lolipop head friend every day. A young breh like me never would have thought this abuse was "flirting":gucci:

I still dont know if they flirting or not.
It's a girl at work now that likes thug dudes, think im ugly, and think my two piercings is gay yet she always trips me, punches me, kicks me, throws things at me, bumps into me, etc yet she's not attracted to me.
:mindblown:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel for women. If they dont make a move, they are to blame for oblivious negus missing out on p*ssy. If they take charge of the situation theyre hoes.

:childplease:. If you're a man and you don't pick up on women's ridiculous gestures when they're interested, you're an idiot for being oblivious. If you do and they're not interested, you're a thirsty lame for thinking some innocuous gesture was a sign of interest.

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
During my junior year in HS, there was this one senior who was :whoo: she knew 2 of my homeboys and this other chick from one of my classes, so every day at lunch we'd walk to up walgreens or one of the restaurants across the street.

One day she caught me staring at her ass.

Me: :francis:

Her::russ:, :shaq: you wanna hold hands?
Me: :skip: ugh, no.

Then she slowed her pace so she could walk at the back of the group with me...I didn't say shyt on the way to the store:snoop:

Later that year, 7th period is over:blessed: I'm in the hallway on the way to my bus and the only thing on my mind is hooping with my other homeboys/girls when I get home. Out of nowhere the same chick grabs me by the neck with one hand and ribbong on my chest with the other whispering freaky shyt in my ear.

Now we hugged up like we need to get a room. Everyone around me is like :jawalrus: :krs::leon: and I had the :wtf: face all the way to my bus. The Mexicans on my bus were like :lawd: :steviej::smugbiden:. I was like ":camby: shut up, anybody say anything, all y'all getting drawn", whenever I really wanted to roast someone I'd draw 'em and have them looking like ed, edd, n eddy characters:mjlol:

But after that we still hung out, but she never made any strong moves again.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Women that complain about men that don't return their advances are corny. I'm not even just talking about these 21 scenarios but every dude isn't thirsty like that for any vagina they can.

I've had women obviously hint things at me but I ignored it because I wasn't interested in them :manny:

Princ3

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Atl
A year ago was at an SI session with my Calc class's SI leader, this cute athletic Filipino chick. Me and her were the only ones there that day. She gave me a problem to solve on the board and then went and did something on the computer. When she came back she bounced up into me a pressed her t*ts into my side. At the time I knew what she was doing but I thought I could act on it later:snoop:. I didn't realize how fast girls can go cold on you.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
During my junior year in HS, there was this one senior who was :whoo: she knew 2 of my homeboys and this other chick from one of my classes, so every day at lunch we'd walk to up walgreens or one of the restaurants across the street.

One day she caught me staring at her ass.

Me: :francis:

Her::russ:, :shaq: you wanna hold hands?
Me: :skip: ugh, no.

Then she slowed her pace so she could walk at the back of the group with me...I didn't say shyt on the way to the store:snoop:

Later that year, 7th period is over:blessed: I'm in the hallway on the way to my bus and the only thing on my mind is hooping with my other homeboys/girls when I get home. Out of nowhere the same chick grabs me by the neck with one hand and ribbong on my chest with the other whispering freaky shyt in my ear.

Now we hugged up like we need to get a room. Everyone around me is like :jawalrus: :krs::leon: and I had the :wtf: face all the way to my bus. The Mexicans on my bus were like :lawd: :steviej::smugbiden:. I was like ":camby: shut up, anybody say anything, all y'all getting drawn", whenever I really wanted to roast someone I'd draw 'em and have them looking like ed, edd, n eddy characters:mjlol:

But after that we still hung out, but she never made any strong moves again.

:francis:

Now that was obvious breh

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
A year ago was at an SI session with my Calc class's SI leader, this cute athletic Filipino chick. Me and her were the only ones there that day. She gave me a problem to solve on the board and then went and did something on the computer. When she came back she bounced up into me a pressed her t*ts into my side. At the time I knew what she was doing but I thought I could act on it later:snoop:. I didn't realize how fast girls can go cold on you.

She mightve been tryna pass

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Women that complain about men that don't return their advances are corny. I'm not even just talking about these 21 scenarios but every dude isn't thirsty like that for any vagina they can.

I've had women obviously hint things at me but I ignored it because I wasn't interested in them :manny:

Whay they do?
:steviej:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:francis: guy #1 is doing all that type of shyt and u still ain't let him fukk tho :mjlol:

:sas2: Guy 2 has a better chance at fukking being that he is pushing the issue :sas2:
Not wit me. I'm just not turned on by a nikka being fake or pressed to get some p*ssy.

View media item 12267It ain't about being a prude or not being attracted to these dudes or any other excuse. It's about me actually loving people and wanting to see the real them. I can't do that if u so damn focused on a nut that u can't be urself. Lmao!
Men are so damned awesome but they allow their dikks to override their value. And there's nothing wrong with wanting a nut. I get it but when I'm being upfront and u still pushing. Nah that's not cool.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Is it bad that these types are my preferences? These are the types of men that deserve to be chased. It's the sweetness, the unwillingness to treat a woman badly, that innocence. Somebody u can genuinely build something with. These are the slow burn kings :blessed:.

They'll run into some bytch that will ruin them and become horrid people. (Le sigh)
Keep ur heart 3stacks, keep ur heart!

I'm friends with one of these right now. One of the sweetest men I've ever known. Literally invites me over to watch movies, takes me to meet with his friends, works out with me, goes grocery shopping with me, lets me straighten up his place, makes me feel protected and just good. Cooks for me. But has never pushed or pressured me for sex.

And that makes me want him even more. Because u feel comfortable and at ease just chilling, hanging out. Up til 4am laughing at shyt. Eating weed brownies, high as hell...gun ranges, playin video games. Givin me his hoodie when we went walking and I forgot my own.:why:

I luh ya'll.
Meanwhile another dude I'm talking too is gorgeous but only wants to fukk and I'm like I wanna get to know you, let's stay up and talk for hours and chill. And he like :russell:. But he in "finesse her to fukk" mode and no matter how fine u are, I let u know up front I don't fukk randoms, and if I can't see the real u I'm turned off.

Ladies pls cherish the slow burn kings. They deserve every bit of feminine energy we can muster and more.:whew::ohlawd:
Now it makes sense why my stuttering gameless ass in HS would have girls I tried to talk to chase me. Right balance of independence without being a dikk :wow:
One time for the slow burn kings even though I'm an ex member