21 Oblivious Men That Are Now Single For A Reason

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've done shyt like this before.
I was in bed with one girl cuddling because she "gets cold at night."
:mjcry:
Another girl used to take the train with me everyday, and I just thought it's because she wanted to be friends :mjcry:
I just take women's space seriously, I'm not going to make a move unless it's explicit, I think it's reasonable :yeshrug:
This grey area shyt is how sexual harassment can come out; even from a semi-respectful guy :yeshrug:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
So how we spos to know when u really want help setting up the flat screen or not.
:mindblown:

And what does that have to do with #4?
You never mentioned a bed and being cold

#4 is about the guy going over to the girl's house and only getting a tour :russ:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I've done shyt like this before.
I was in bed with one girl cuddling because she "gets cold at night."
Another girl used to take the train with me everyday, and I just thought it's because she wanted to be friends :mjcry:
I just take women's space seriously, I'm not going to make a move unless it's explicit, I think it's reasonable :yeshrug:
This grey area shyt is how sexual harassment can come out; even from a semi-respectful guy :yeshrug:

Im saying.
On one hand if u try them its you're thirsty/creepy on another hand its why he didnt approach/he must be gay or married or have a girl

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
#4 is about the guy going over to the girl's house and only getting a tour :russ:

Number #4 is about being cold in bed and giving her cover

Edit: she still didnt give a sign.
If she gave him a tour then she gave him a tour.
What was he spos to do, stop her in the room and force her on the bed?.
#rape

Family Man

Banned
Daps
The story of my early teenage years and early adulthood. :snoop:
I got stories of missed opportunities for days

When I was about 13/14 years old I spent the summer this one family. There was a girl there that I instantly fell for. She was 16 or 17 at the time and I thought she was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. She was bad as fukk and waaaaaay out of my league.
We used to play around and shyt and I remember one evening we were wrestling and somehow her tube top came off and exposed her t*ts.:noah:

Long story short I went to Atlanta with the family. It was during the time of the Atlanta Olympics. It was a lot of them there and not enough space. The first night she slept at the opposite end of the house and I slept on the other side.
Next night I'm sleeping and this bytch crept into my bed next to me. So I'm mad shooked and confused :wtf: because she never gave me any signs that she was interested in me. I'm only 13 and a virgin. I just laid there stiff as a board and didn't even lay a finger on her.

Next morning I get up and her younger brother and all the adults in the house are looking at me like :birdman:

I get get accused of fukking her and no one believed me when I said I didn't. One of the worst thing to happen to me. Took along time, years, for me to get over it.
Never had the chance to spend any more time with her beyond that summer. When she would see me she would just ignore me and I wouldn't say shyt to her either.

Bottom line, I should have fukked or at least done something if I was gonna get accused anyway.