21 Oblivious Men That Are Now Single For A Reason

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Not wit me. I'm just not turned on by a nikka being fake or pressed to get some p*ssy.

View media item 12267It ain't about being a prude or not being attracted to these dudes or any other excuse. It's about me actually loving people and wanting to see the real them. I can't do that if u so damn focused on a nut that u can't be urself. Lmao!
Men are so damned awesome but they allow their dikks to override their value. And there's nothing wrong with wanting a nut. I get it but when I'm being upfront and u still pushing. Nah that's not cool.

How are they being fake or pushing to get a nut?

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Lip biting or a simple look of interest. I'm sure you've seen it since it's the standard look women seem to give every time.

Naw i dont think i have.
And the only lip biting i saw was from women that were already mine.

I dont get chosen/flirted with

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
How are they being fake or pushing to get a nut?
Because u know good and well that ain't how they act in normal company. Allow shyt to build. Take ur time and enjoy taking people in.

Being too pressed for anything just isn't a comfortable environment to be in. Men and women are out to use people instead of enjoying each other. It's sad and unnecessary that people can't relax enough to get to know one another.
Do u know how cringe-worthy this is?

Think about it like this. U meet a nice girl. Ur trying to get to know them but every other word that comes out her mouth is something about money. Where u work? 5 yr plan? What do u do for a woman?

How the hell do u get the conversation back? When ur focus is so singular you end up missing out on other opportunities. And it just makes people uncomfortable. And it makes u unrelatable and uncomfortable to be around.

Meanwhile ur cooking with somebody, laughing and chilling, discussing ur plans for world domination, acting goofy showing the true u. That shyt is precious to me. Gets me wetter than anything.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Because u know good and well that ain't how they act in normal company. Allow shyt to build. Take ur time and enjoy taking people in.

Being too pressed for anything just isn't a comfortable environment to be in. Men and women are out to use people instead of enjoying each other. It's sad and unnecessary that people can't relax enough to get to know one another.
Do u know how cringe-worthy this is?

Think about it like this. U meet a nice girl. Ur trying to get to know them but every other word that comes out her mouth is something about money. Where u work? 5 yr plan? What do u do for a woman?

How the hell do u get the conversation back? When ur focus is so singular you end up missing out on other opportunities. And it just makes people uncomfortable. And it makes u unrelatable and uncomfortable to be around.

Meanwhile ur cooking with somebody, laughing and chilling, discussing ur plans for world domination, acting goofy showing the true u. That shyt is precious to me. Gets me wetter than anything.
:mjlol: It get u wet but u still ain't fukking that nikka. :mjgrin: Bet u fukking somebody tho

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: It get u wet but u still ain't fukking that nikka. :mjgrin: Bet u fukking somebody tho
Nope. I don't like juggling dyck. And it's hard because men are beautiful but these games gotta stop.
I'm just not in a place where i just wanna fukk somebody. And I don't get anything out of lying to myself. What the fukk I look like letting strangers between my legs when I don't even know they last name? Having a man in my walls when he can't even be bothered about my wellbeing past his nut. Ya'll trippin. He seen u naked but ya'll ain't never shared a meal together?:mjlol:

Look I know I'm a weirdo. You ain't gotta worry. I'm well aware of my flaws and how crazy this looks to outsiders. But there's never gonna be a time when I'm not true to me. :yeshrug:

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
Lmaooo a girl texted me once and told me to come over her crib she wanted to hang out. I hadnt been in the gym in awhile so i told her its gym day. Shorty deadass cursed me out :mjlol:

"Your not fukking deadass right now"

I shouldve went :mjcry: