21 Oblivious Men That Are Now Single For A Reason

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
#4 happened to me

Brought a guy over to the house during highschool to help bake cookies for a bake sale. He began showing off, doing push ups with his fingers and I guess when he realized I wasn't giving him any play he started cracking jokes with my brothers and went home.

Another friend of mine had to tell me that no man is going to a broad's house just to help her bake cookies :laff:
We'll come over to baste turkeys tho :smugfavre:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
If a woman calls/texts you at 12:00a.m. and ask, 'Babe, WYD? I can't sleep' and you respond with anything other than 'Getting in the car enroute to you, answer the door in those panties & stilettoes I like' you need to wake up to your morning wood :umad:.

@Booksnrain
You are so, so right about coy men - sexy & intriguing vs. the oversexed hounddog. There really is a sweetness about them that is like nectar waiting to be devoured.

See that late night text is obvious.
:francis:

All that, "i asked him about the super bowl even though i dont like football :noah:" is not obvious to us. Lol

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
#4 happened to me

Brought a guy over to the house during highschool to help bake cookies for a bake sale. He began showing off, doing push ups with his fingers and I guess when he realized I wasn't giving him any play he started cracking jokes with my brothers and went home.

Another friend of mine had to tell me that no man is going to a broad's house just to help her bake cookies :laff:

So how we spos to know when u really want help setting up the flat screen or not.
:mindblown:
:mjcry:

And what does that have to do with #4?
You never mentioned a bed and being cold

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Noooooooooo! Stop it! Don't u mess up a good thing. Lmao! He gets p*ssy from other chicks when he needs to. But he gives his time to me. I asked him the other day why he still hangs out with me. He told he likes being with me. Dude was hanging pictures in my apartment talking to my mom one day when I came home from school. I was like :leon:
I'm not rushing shyt! This is just what i needed after that breakup with my ex. I'm in heaven...:blessed::blessed::blessed:
Fukkin up his save data on Titanfall when he at work...honey walnut shrimp and shrimp fried rice:whoo: Build up of the tension:why::ahh: I luh men.

U gave him some yet?
:mjpls:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
See that late night text is obvious.
:francis:

All that, "i asked him about the super bowl even though i dont like football :noah:" is not obvious to us. Lol

Yes, Sir, you're right. You know that I am only being cheeky.
But...come on, does a woman really need to draw up a blueprint?
Men really aren't THAT darn clueless & oblivious. I hope :dwillhuh:.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Man if this ain't me :mjcry:

Sucks not having no experience I don't know how to this intimate shyt smh :sadcam:

Ive had sex with a double digit amount of women but still to this day if its not obvious i charge it as her being friendly.

Had one woman come to my job asking me if i shop at footlocker, complimenting my jordans, asking how long i been working here, how old am i (after she asked how old she looks which is after she said she thinks she seen me before), etc. She was 38 but looked late 20s. I did my job and that was it. Doubt she was spitting cuz sometimes people like tocgo shop when The person checking them out is not boring.
:yeshrug:

The nexy person after her wanted some pictures and they were already printed and when i told her they werent printed and i would do it now she said "....you my boo". :yeshrug:

She kept talking and looking at me and when they were done i asked if she wanted to look at em before i put em in this folder thing and ring her up and she said "why you wanna see em?" i said ":ehh: I'll look at em." she was going threw em asking if she looked cute and she had a pic with her lower abdomen tattoo showing and one with her naked with her hair across her nipples and her leg crossed so u cant see the cat. She ended up asking if we had envelopes and i offered to show her and she said nvm. She bought em, left and i went back to what i was doing.

:yeshrug: women want to be complimented on how they look so i thought nothing of it.
:ehh:

Another one had some pictures already in a folder that i handed her to look at. She chit chat a lil and said she didnt want those and she wanted the ones i just printed. The ones she didnt want she asked me to throw away. I put it to the side and said i would. She like "dont be tryna takr my pictures home and show people like 'this the girl that came to walgreens,". I told her ":childplease: girl im about to throw these away. Aint nobody taking them pics home., (in a joking way) i told her " you making me wonder what it is now :patrice: "i put em in the trash and that was it.

The first two was 2 customers in a row and the last one was the day after. (Tueaday and Wednesday that just passed)

All these women seem like they was just passing time by playing so it was a :yeshrug: to me. Oh well

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Yes, Sir, you're right. You know that I am only being cheeky.
But...come on, does a woman really need to draw up a blueprint?
Men really aren't THAT darn clueless & oblivious. I hope :dwillhuh:.

Might wanna see that other oblivious thread im about to tag u in.
:sas2:

We don't think like yall.
Its a gang of videos on youtube on "how to tell if she likes you".

Me personLly, if u not being blunt or atleast like "i wish we could talk later" "u look cute" "so u have a girlfriend" type shyt then im like :yeshrug: she just being cool