21 Oblivious Men That Are Now Single For A Reason

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Is it bad that these types are my preferences? These are the types of men that deserve to be chased. It's the sweetness, the unwillingness to treat a woman badly, that innocence. Somebody u can genuinely build something with. These are the slow burn kings :blessed:.

They'll run into some bytch that will ruin them and become horrid people. (Le sigh)
Keep ur heart 3stacks, keep ur heart!

I'm friends with one of these right now. One of the sweetest men I've ever known. Literally invites me over to watch movies, takes me to meet with his friends, works out with me, goes grocery shopping with me, lets me straighten up his place, makes me feel protected and just good. Cooks for me. But has never pushed or pressured me for sex.

And that makes me want him even more. Because u feel comfortable and at ease just chilling, hanging out. Up til 4am laughing at shyt. Eating weed brownies, high as hell...gun ranges, playin video games. Givin me his hoodie when we went walking and I forgot my own.:why:

I luh ya'll.
Meanwhile another dude I'm talking too is gorgeous but only wants to fukk and I'm like I wanna get to know you, let's stay up and talk for hours and chill. And he like :russell:. But he in "finesse her to fukk" mode and no matter how fine u are, I let u know up front I don't fukk randoms, and if I can't see the real u I'm turned off.

Ladies pls cherish the slow burn kings. They deserve every bit of feminine energy we can muster and more.:whew::ohlawd:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
THIS!!!! I was the 'oblivious' guy in Uni, it's funny the more I ignored what they were doing the more they tried. Them Girls even started talking to each other about me like they were tryna come up with a strategy to help them all.

Where that story breh?
:mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Is it bad that these types are my preferences? These are the types of men that deserve to be chased. It's the sweetness, the unwillingness to treat a woman badly, that innocence. Somebody u can genuinely build something with. These are the slow burn kings :blessed:.

They'll run into some bytch that will ruin them and become horrid people. (Le sigh)
Keep ur heart 3stacks, keep ur heart!

I'm friends with one of these right now. One of the sweetest men I've ever known. Literally invites me over to watch movies, takes me to meet with his friends, works out with me, goes grocery shopping with me, lets me straighten up his place, makes me feel protected and just good. Cooks for me. But has never pushed or pressured me for sex.

And that makes me want him even more. Because u feel comfortable and at ease just chilling, hanging out. Up til 4am laughing at shyt. Eating weed brownies, high as hell...gun ranges, playin video games. Givin me his hoodie when we went walking and I forgot my own.
:why:

I luh ya'll.
Meanwhile another dude I'm talking too is gorgeous but only wants to fukk and I'm like I wanna get to know you, let's stay up and talk for hours and chill. And he like :russell:. But he in "finesse her to fukk" mode and no matter how fine u are, I let u know up front I don't fukk randoms, and if I can't see the real u I'm turned off.

Ladies pls cherish the slow burn kings. They deserve every bit of feminine energy we can muster and more.:whew::ohlawd:

:whoo: I'm finna find a p*ssy, just so I can give that nikka some p*ssy. Gotdamn! Sheeit ask my dude if he looking for homies?

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
The funny part is they think they're being obvious.
That's women's obvious not "obvious" obvious.
:mjlol:

@Lady.Libra. @Kant @Regine Hunter @sanityovar8ted @A Woman's Opinion @Jayne

If a woman calls/texts you at 12:00a.m. and ask, 'Babe, WYD? I can't sleep' and you respond with anything other than 'Getting in the car enroute to you, answer the door in those panties & stilettoes I like' you need to wake up to your morning wood :umad:.

@Booksnrain
You are so, so right about coy men - sexy & intriguing vs. the oversexed hounddog. There really is a sweetness about them that is like nectar waiting to be devoured.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man some of these I can relate too I was shy as hell in highschool and I would be in these situations were these chick are basically just giving me the box and I always would do something to fukk it up. I remember I invited this one chick to my crib in high school I was high as shyt and she was staring at me like food and wanted to fukk and I was just staring at her doing goofy ass faces. The next day chick acted like a nikka didn't exist :russ:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
#4 happened to me

Brought a guy over to the house during highschool to help bake cookies for a bake sale. He began showing off, doing push ups with his fingers and I guess when he realized I wasn't giving him any play he started cracking jokes with my brothers and went home.

Another friend of mine had to tell me that no man is going to a broad's house just to help her bake cookies :laff: