21,000 Black Men have been shot dead in the past two years in America

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
nikkas getting ROR and continuing to commit crimes. People see there is no real punishment for crime and people commit more crime. No more "routine" traffic stops. Most criminals were caught because of routine traffic stops. Both are a result of social equity reform or whatever it's called.
eeehhhhh. I see where you are going as far as technicality. I get it and no comment from me.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
nikkas getting ROR and continuing to commit crimes. People see there is no real punishment for crime and people commit more crime. No more "routine" traffic stops. Most criminals were caught because of routine traffic stops. Both are a result of social equity reform or whatever it's called.
Racial profiling by the same people and structures who guided us into this self hate is not the solution

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Lil Durk is a demon, look at his eyes. Nothing but death surrounds him and it doesn’t seem to phase him. He’s not even a good rapper and his label gave him 40m’s to keep perpetuating this sh*t. It’s a drop in the bucket for all of the black lives lost and the industry it creates for the prison industrial complex.
:mjlol:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Racial profiling by the same people and structures who guided us into this self hate is not the solution
Who said anything about racial profiling? Like who are you racially profiling in a black community? Ain't nothing but primarily black people there. A broken light is a broken light, bad stickers and tags ar bad stickers and tags.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
And thats not counting the other black men that got stabbed or beat to death either :francis: We are failing miserably as a community to be honest sts for all the financial wealth we gained through the civil rights movement we've lost our souls and our dignity.

:dahell:

We can have this discussion, but, you nikkas always come from this paternalistic, dogmatic way that makes it seem like ya'll doing more than reading shyt and thumbing your nose up at the plight of black ppl.

fukk you for this particularly part of your OP.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:

We can have this discussion, but, you nikkas always come from this paternalistic, dogmatic way that makes it seem like ya'll doing more than reading shyt and thumbing your nose up at the plight of black ppl.

fukk you for this particularly part of your OP.
Another pathetic feminine deflecting response from another pathetic poster.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Stop trying to “save” a community and learn to live for yourself and the loved ones in your life.

All this community nonsense is just sensationalist babble to get you emotionally rattled.

Yes certain aspects can be saved but most ppl (particularly online) wanna pretend to be the ultimate crusader since Jesus Christ and that's just not possible.

Nikka who my kids gonna be growing up with :dahell:

The struggling single moms are raising the criminals and killers

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
The conditions created the culture and white supremacy created those conditions. Its centuries in the making. But it is on us to come to that realization and change the culture.
How do you go about changing a culture and how long does it take

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
So what is it that makes some of us sit down and learn but not the others? I went to the same public schools like most others. Sat down, learned, was recommended for the gifted program in 1st grade. You can’t blame somebody else or the “system culture” when many of us do just fine in school

You don’t know what it means that “school isn’t cool”?
Nobody thinks school is “cool” so I don’t know why u even used that talking point, it’s people out here that grew up in fukked up situations so no learning isn’t going to be easy for everybody and let’s not act like school in America is great when compared to similar countries the education system is trash for everybody including white people, education is not a priority in America
The system is the main reason why things are the way they are today and ain’t no deflecting or denying from that fact no matter how well you did as an individual, so yes the system is to blame

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Plus opportunity and a stable social setting. But you're right that education is at the center of it.
I’m thinking from the viewpoint that you have to save and indoctrinate the children if you want to improve black people, it’s too late to change the adults, all them black businesses and black owned banks don’t mean shyt if the kids can’t read or write
The main thing that people like to ignore is that it takes centuries to change a culture and I don’t know how people expect it to change when we are fully indoctrinated by American culture, this gun culture didn’t just happen because black people ain’t shyt it’s a lot that goes into are issues of today, making everybody rap like a tribe called quest or so called holding people accountable and shaming on the fukking coli is not moving the needle in real life real time

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Education, always been the solution people just like to talk and play dumb and cause confusion

What you all call education is confusion.

Knowing history is the key. Because then you know exactly who the enemy is and how the enemy is influencing the world. Then you can move in the world like you are supposed to. But that leads into this question.....

How do you go about changing a culture and how long does it take

It happens when future generations see how the previous generations screwed up. It takes generations.

But then you have a situation where man usually doesn't correct himself unless forced to by Power higher than himself. Pain before Progress. The full extent of the pain hasn't happened to this generation yet.:francis: You have people who can't see they are in the wrong yet.