21,000 Black Men have been shot dead in the past two years in America

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Everybody knows the problem, folks literally been talking about some form of this issue probably since the 70s, y’all not saying no real shyt y’all just getting y’all’s rocks off on how lowly y’all think of black people and how they ain’t shyt

I understand that things you've read in this thread are hard to read, but the idea that Black people are "getting their rocks off" by discussing the harsh realities we face is just plain dishonest. Until Black males are 45 years old, the leading cause of death is homicide and because this isn't something anyone can readily solve, your answer is to stop talking about it.

Maybe this thread isn't for you, surely there's something else in TLR that appeals to your desire to escape reality.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Country ain't broke at all though, there is an INSANE amount of money in this country. More than ever before. They've just had round after round of tax cuts for the rich (one Reagan cut after another, then the Bush cuts back to back, then the Trump cuts).

The degree to which this is becoming a feudalist society with all the wealth at the top is fukking insane. And there are bootlickers in here who support that shyt.
I guess but the government going to let corporations do whatever they want and we know they are not going to foot the bill for societal improvements so the country might as well be broke

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
I understand that things you've read in this thread are hard to read, but the idea that Black people are "getting their rocks off" by discussing the harsh realities we face is just plain dishonest. Until Black males are 45 years old, the leading cause of death is homicide and because this isn't something anyone can readily solve, your answer is to stop talking about it.

Maybe this thread isn't for you, surely there's something else in TLR that appeals to your desire to escape reality.
💯

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The majority of young Black males in the world do not reside in America.
Nor will they be subject to death at the hands of another.

This is about certain man made conditions being ripe, not Black dna.
This mass death of Black men happens primarily in America and Jamaica.
We need tto identify and isolate this virus so we can eliminate it

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What is confusing about education, and so are you saying it may take centuries for culture to change without outside influences

That poster has some far-right beliefs, he thinks that secular education is corrupted and only religious education can solve these problems.

I'm slightly sympathetic because I'm religious myself and there's stuff that can only be solved in church and community and relationship with God that will never be solved by schools alone. But they have to go hand-in-hand with the other parts of education. Thinking that a public school is some sort of boogeyman that turns kids into god-hating degenerates is completely out of touch with reality.

The rise coincides with the rise of simping and drug use. Nothing more scary and dangerous than a simp that's high as a kite.

Just going to note this right-wing poster using Black death to troll and get off jokes.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Everybody knows the problem, folks literally been talking about some form of this issue probably since the 70s, y’all not saying no real shyt y’all just getting y’all’s rocks off on how lowly y’all think of black people and how they ain’t shyt
Buddy I been shot before and could have been one of those statistics in my younger days nobody is getting their rocks off this is a forum with what I hope some black men in it still I'm trying to bring awareness so OUR sons and nephews and cousins coming behind us don't have to be an "almost statistic" or outright dead

Daps
Sad.

What is the solution?

I’m not seeing one that’s very clear.
Start holding black mothers accountable for how our children are being raised. The hood rat matriarchy has failed our people. Until we are ready to discuss a solution to the problematic role single mothers play in the failure of our community to move forward, absolutely nothing will change.

:francis:

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps

Y’all not discussing reality, y’all just want to get your bullshyt ass talking points out, I talked about solutions, you talked about niche rap music, y’all are cowards that don’t want to deal with reality so you have to generalize and demonize a whole community but cry when people call y’all bytch asses c00ns

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Buddy I been shot before and could have been one of those statistics in my younger days nobody is getting their rocks off this is a forum with what I hope some black men in it still I'm trying to bring awareness so OUR sons and nephews and cousins coming behind us don't have to be an "almost statistic" or outright dead
so because you been shot its ok to give your bullshyt ass talking points

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The fukked up thing is brehs was getting knocked off at higher rates in the 90's literally fewer Black Men walking around because they were killed. Middle age Black Men are an endangered speices.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I tell young buls to follow God and not girls. BLM make them feel like for all the talent, ingenuity, and appeal young black men have, we not suppose to struggle or fight against the enemy.

So instead we direct that towards ourselves, meaning other black men. Especially toward respectable ones. Because a truly respectable black man is not respected by these pervasive savages, which is confusing for young men.

I coached a basketball team. I came late to practice one day. Seen them playing some disorganized ball. Brehs. I laid into them. I was more angry then they’d ever seen me.

One of the pretty boys dead started crying. They 13 years old, so I’m not clowning them. But in his sadness, he started acting like he don’t need to listen to me. I wanted to kick him out of practice, but there’s always a woman he can run to and vilify me.

You really can’t do that to the men in any other community. Run to a woman cus a man laid into a child out of love. Even at that age, young men know women would look at them as weak for runnin to mommy over not being coddled.

But women is another issue. Black men are the most talented, but many of us somehow believe that because we extra talented, we shouldn’t struggle.
Why can't you follow both God and women? Look at how long David and Solomon lived.

Giselle

Daps

Of the 90,498 gun deaths in 2020 and 2021, 38,796 were homicides. Nearly 21,000 of those victims were Black men.

To put things into perspective the US lost a little over 7,000 servicemen in the 15 plus years we were fighting a war in Afghanistan AND Iraq

And thats not counting the other black men that got stabbed or beat to death either :francis: We are failing miserably as a community to be honest sts for all the financial wealth we gained through the civil rights movement we've lost our souls and our dignity.
I didn’t notice how many were dying until I noticed on TikTok how many women were making videos about missing their boyfriend/child’s father or husband. Very sad. The shootings paired with prison and high abortion, I see why the Black American population isn’t growing much.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
so because you been shot its ok to give your bullshyt ass talking points
Your genuinely retarded and I pity you. Also talking points and CDC STATISTICS are two completely different things. Conjure up what little brain power you have and realize I posted an article of STATISTICS that shows we are killing each other at an alarming rate. What exactly do you have to say to refute that point and that point alone dumbass?

• Dap
Reactions: B86