21,000 Black Men have been shot dead in the past two years in America

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Everybody not you bro. I salute you. shyt I went to a private school from 1-5th grade. Did shyt I'd never do again till 11-12 grade in public school. We had to wear uniforms and shyt. First day in 6th grade, I seen a chick wearing Jordans, I'd never seen someone were Jordans to school so I asked her "Are those michael jordans" chick got loud as hell and clowned me, "who the fukk calls them michael jordans" embarrassed the shyt out of me. We would compare grades in class in private school, you get one-upped you felt bad. I get to middle school, you ask the teacher what something means and you a teacher's pet. How do you navigate that shyt? Don't ask questions. shyt my 7th grade teacher was this young cat, couldn't have been no older than 22(Might have actually had sex with students, that was the rumor) told me I was a "fat and sloppy looking nikka". I'll never forget that shyt, I seen that nikka at the Dog Track one day, and wanted to absolutely ROCK his shyt, nikka wouldn't have known me from Adam, but I recognized him soon as I seen him. Another story, kids didn't wanna sign up for the Academic Bowl, well outside of the smart class boys and girls, I say I'll join just to fill it out. They have the competition and I answered like 1 or 2 questions but the teams lose. He pulls me aside and tell's me "I should have never put your fat ass on the team" Lesson learned don't ask questions or volunteer for shyt. Highschool same shyt. AH. Parker of Birmingham, teachers would tell us to leave immediately because Smithfield projects was hot, and sometimes they would get to shooting after school. Oh and nikkas would routinely catch wreck in class. Chicks getting slapped, nikkas getting jumped IN CLASS. Got called a "Friendly ass nikka" "talking white" etc...At a certain point when the inmates run the asylum you don what the inmates do breh.
Understood but everybody had the same opportunities I had, is my point. Everything you said is the same things that were happening where I went to school but it’s up to everybody as an individual to make their own choices

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fine representation of a black American culture at it's current state no wonder she's got so many fans
OP is more than likely a tether troll looking at his post history. Always equating black culture with ratchet, ghetto, ignorance or violence. Also always referencing “American culture”. Post history full of thirsting over non-black women and hating on black American women.

As suspected y’all continue to fall for the same okie doke. :russell:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's fair. I think the reparations talk should end because it's not happening. Blacks asked for justice reforms and instead we got Juneteenth and National Hip Hop Day. Given that fact I don't see them cutting a check. Also, the congressional black caucus don't even entertain it. As for #4 I say that because there is an over emphasis on black women. The problem with that is black don't control our image. Yet, other races are pushing an agenda that they will not push on themselves but that is a separate topic.
We got justice reform and it's been a disaster. Reperations will do nothing but bring more weaponry and materialism to the "streets". It'll be "up" even more.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
OP is more than likely a tether troll looking at his post history. Always equating black culture with ratchet, ghetto, ignorance or violence. Also always referencing “American culture”. Post history full of thirsting over non-black women and hating on black American women.

As suspected y’all continue to fall for the same okie doke. :russell:

Nikka try harder and stop trying to derail the thread..while you you busy researching my post history (lame af) find the threads where I rep ADOS hard and post that while your at it

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nikka try harder and stop trying to derail the thread..while you you busy researching my post history (lame af) find the threads where I rep ADOS hard and post that whole your at it
You haven’t even been on here a month and you’ve hit all the Coli c00n stereotypes :mjlol:

Your consistent use of “American culture” gives it away that you’re not from the soil and just want to perpetuate your insecurities.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
You haven’t even been on here a month and you’ve hit all the Coli c00n stereotypes :mjlol:

Been here for a month and got better threads then you fukkboi...what type of black man would choose a username Squirrel from Meteor Man??? And you got the nerve to question my blackness :pachaha:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
and another 10,000 probably this year

devils-dancing-in-hell-background-with-skeletons-and-fire-vector-id118524205

Kkkk music

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please explain because I really don't know.
nikkas getting ROR and continuing to commit crimes. People see there is no real punishment for crime and people commit more crime. No more "routine" traffic stops. Most criminals were caught because of routine traffic stops. Both are a result of social equity reform or whatever it's called.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She woulda got popped swinging on me all those damn times
OP advocating shooting a woman, but in here clutching his pearls about black on black crime.

America has evolved to such a comfortable place where this sorta behavior can flourish...you wouldn't find such behavior in Somalia for obvious reasons
OP giving away his Somalian roots. @Malcolmxxx_23 tell this “brother” to be proud of his homeland

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
OP advocating shooting a woman, but in here clutching his pearls about black on black crime.

OP giving away his Somalian roots. @Malcolmxxx_23 tell this “brother” to be proud of his homeland

Oh you meant the thread where I said a women repeatedly punching me in my shyt would get popped in her jaw you mook oh boy ya got me. And yes I believe in defending yourself from getting beat up YA GOT ME. Never been to Somalia I my life
You're a loser :russell: ignore list