21,000 Black Men have been shot dead in the past two years in America

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don't have to interact with at-risk black men on a daily basis. My cousin(36yr old BM) came back home from working in Detroit, took a piss behind a club and was robbed, gave up his shyt, and was still shot four times.
I’m not saying it can’t happen to anyone. I was saying the people who usually make these threads don’t interact with black people on a daily basis so it’s basically pearl clutching from a suburban balcony

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black men literally can’t stand one another, that’s why I don’t feed into that “my brotha my brotha” shyt… The best way I can help you is for you to stay the fukk away from me and I will stay away from you. Call me what you want but a black man is safer around devils than he is around his own people.
:salute:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
fukking ridiculous and watch cacs run up in the article talking about we getting killed too. Muthafukka you should be with all the crazy criminal shyt y'all be doing!!!:pacspit: cops unfairly target black folks how many times have we seen this!!!??

Edit: I thought this was about cops killing us solely:snoop:

Last edited:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tell young buls to follow God and not girls. BLM make them feel like for all the talent, ingenuity, and appeal young black men have, we not suppose to struggle or fight against the enemy.

So instead we direct that towards ourselves, meaning other black men. Especially toward respectable ones. Because a truly respectable black man is not respected by these pervasive savages, which is confusing for young men.

I coached a basketball team. I came late to practice one day. Seen them playing some disorganized ball. Brehs. I laid into them. I was more angry then they’d ever seen me.

One of the pretty boys dead started crying. They 13 years old, so I’m not clowning them. But in his sadness, he started acting like he don’t need to listen to me. I wanted to kick him out of practice, but there’s always a woman he can run to and vilify me.

You really can’t do that to the men in any other community. Run to a woman cus a man laid into a child out of love. Even at that age, young men know women would look at them as weak for runnin to mommy over not being coddled.

But women is another issue. Black men are the most talented, but many of us somehow believe that because we extra talented, we shouldn’t struggle.
Why you screaming on them like you they daddy? They were right tuning you out. You talking about follow God but that wasn't Godly. They saw the hypocrisy in you and acted accordingly. Cmon mannnnnnnnn

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
I’m not saying it can’t happen to anyone. I was saying the people who usually make these threads don’t interact with black people on a daily basis so it’s basically pearl clutching from a suburban balcony
I'm a post my black hand holding how many ever fingers you want and when I do you'll be banned? Want to take the bet