21,000 Black Men have been shot dead in the past two years in America

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
For the 35 years I’ve been alive it has never been “cool” to us to go to school, pay attention, and learn. nikkas will not sit down and learn to save their lives; literally. The education is there and obtainable if people want it
That's the hardest part about it for me. In some ways alot of Black men are worst off then they slaves were

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: B86

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
For the 35 years I’ve been alive it has never been “cool” to us to go to school, pay attention, and learn. nikkas will not sit down and learn to save their lives; literally. The education is there and obtainable if people want it
It’s a school system culture and economic issue not because going to school wasn’t cool, which I don’t even know what that means

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Stop trying to “save” a community and learn to live for yourself and the loved ones in your life.

All this community nonsense is just sensationalist babble to get you emotionally rattled.

Yes certain aspects can be saved but most ppl (particularly online) wanna pretend to be the ultimate crusader since Jesus Christ and that's just not possible.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
The weekly:
  • self-hatred
  • Uncle Tom
  • “what about black on black crime”
  • “we iZ our oWn WoRSt enEmy”
thread made by:
  • a supposed black person
  • who doesn’t interact with at-risk black men on a daily basis
quota has been met and we haven’t even reached Monday
You forgot “black people are weak” topic

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
The weekly:
  • self-hatred
  • Uncle Tom
thread made by:
fukk nikka I'm black family straight outta south Georgia kill yourself or join the discussion this isn't about black on black crime this is about the condition of our community and MURDER of each other is a serious issue in our community all that side talking shyt you doing is useless

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk nikka I'm black family straight outta south Georgia kill yourself or join the discussion this isn't about black on black crime this is about the condition of our community and MURDER of each other is a serious issue in our community all that side talking shyt you doing is useless
What is the murder rate in your current town of residence? You aren’t doing anything but perpetuating stereotypes and feeding into self-hatred. This thread is made every week as a way to down black men.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
The weekly:
  • self-hatred
  • Uncle Tom
thread made by:

You don't have to interact with at-risk black men on a daily basis. My cousin(36yr old BM) came back home from working in Detroit, took a piss behind a club and was robbed, gave up his shyt, and was still shot four times.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black men literally can’t stand one another, that’s why I don’t feed into that “my brotha my brotha” shyt… The best way I can help you is for you to stay the fukk away from me and I will stay away from you. Call me what you want but a black man is safer around devils than he is around his own people.

that's the mind state that guy that lil black boy drowned by that cac his parents left him with

gota get outta that