21,000 Black Men have been shot dead in the past two years in America

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
This is the key once the destruction of the family started happening (70s) you see the rise in crime and drug culture in black America...all of this was by design by the way but its ultimately on us to fix it

Part of the underlying issue is the destruction of the family started with the Transatlantic Slave Trade. We can't piece "back" together something we've never known---->only speaking for US blacks here because I don't know the culture elsewhere; we've never been whole here. We weren't allowed to be...

That was our introduction to this culture so 400 years later the legacy of that intro still rings true. How do you break 400+ year old curses as a community? Take care and build responsible families yourself, that's it...

It's already been long proven that drugs were introduced to black people as "testers" so there's another example of trying to break from bondage we've always known, and we've been criminalized from our introduction here as well...

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Black people need to stop killing eachother asap

with the things white people already do to us, including killing us too, we can't afford to defend ourselves on two sides, we can't watch our front and our back at the same time

and it also doesn't help that rap music and Black movies promote Black on Black murder to kids and teens while they're impressionable.

a reasonable amount of Black unity would help us a lot, and we also need to VALUE each others lives, instead of killing eachother like we're roaches

but don't get it twisted, white people have been murdering us and oppressing us for hundreds of years, so lets not let white people off the hook either

it's tragic all around, but if Black people VALUED and RESPECTED each others lives more, we wouldn't kill eachother so much, and we would be able to defend ourselves better from white supremacy a lot better

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Black men literally can’t stand one another, that’s why I don’t feed into that “my brotha my brotha” shyt… The best way I can help you is for you to stay the fukk away from me and I will stay away from you. Call me what you want but a black man is safer around devils than he is around his own people.
Best post in here

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A new report brings the number of victims of racial terror killings between 1865 and 1950 to almost 6,500

:francis:

nikkas killing more nikkas than the KKK.
You can’t possibly think that only 6,500 black people were killed due to racism during Reconstruction and Jim Crow. They found a mass grave in Tulsa within the past decade. Imagine the ones they’ll never find.

We will really believe anything.

invalid

Banned
Daps
You can’t possibly think that only 6,500 black people were killed due to racism during Reconstruction and Jim Crow. They found a mass grave in Tulsa within the past decade. Imagine the ones they’ll never find.

We will really believe anything.

Of course not but you need to see it as a reference.

Even if you doubled or tripled that number, it still is less than the number of killings over the past two years.

And this was over a span of 85 years.

It’s not about believing anything. It’s putting the sheer ridiculousness of black homicides in perspective.

The black community is literally enduring another reign of terror that we have willfully resigned ourselves to.

But if the race of the perpetrators were flipped, we would have BEEN initiated a second Civil Rights Movement.

Think about it.

There was just a thread questioning whether white people “supposedly” fear black people.

Black people fear black people.

Better yet, black men fear black men, and now we can see why.

Y’all asking the wrong gotdamn questions.

Last edited:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Nobody thinks school is “cool” so I don’t know why u even used that talking point, it’s people out here that grew up in fukked up situations so no learning isn’t going to be easy for everybody and let’s not act like school in America is great when compared to similar countries the education system is trash for everybody including white people, education is not a priority in America
The system is the main reason why things are the way they are today and ain’t no deflecting or denying from that fact no matter how well you did as an individual, so yes the system is to blame
Why keep making excuses instead of just acknowledging that nikkas won’t sit their asses down and learn? Why do we have to point the finger at somebody else about EVERYTHING? We can’t seem to take accountability for shyt

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Not surprised at all

But black people like the Michael Eric Dyson types keep avoiding the real answer of the black woman and black men that made these devils …

It’s always so and so and the economic and social issues in our communities

No the shyt start with these lazy mamas and daddies who hate the words responsibility and accountability and play the blame game..

I saw the news the other day where this sister son killed another brother over something stupid, reporters went to her house and was trying to get answers and this broad up here saying “ there’s no father to help her and she can’t raised him by herself “”

I hear that shyt all the time from these chicks when they get ask that.. but these are the same women yelling I don’t need a man

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Warzone numbers..

That's the number of Russian troops the Ukrainians have killed since February in an active warzone.
Then you get people advocating for more guns..48 million guns were bought in the US in 2020 -2021. fukking madness

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Why keep making excuses instead of just acknowledging that nikkas won’t sit their asses down and learn? Why do we have to point the finger at somebody else about EVERYTHING? We can’t seem to take accountability for shyt
I used the word accountability in here in reference to those teenagers beating that 76 year old man to death and got called a cac :francis:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Warzone numbers..

That's the number of Russian troops the Ukrainians have killed since February in an active warzone.
Then you get people advocating for more guns..48 million guns were bought in the US in 2020 -2021. fukking madness
And those are just the dead were not talking about the maimed the injured the parapalegic the survivors with ptsd the dudes who got shot in the head who survived but are retarded dudes walking around with shyt bags like you said warzone numbers

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I used the word accountability in here in reference to those teenagers beating that 76 year old man to death and got called a cac :francis:

The only time you can use the word accountability on here without getting any backlash is when you say that women need to be more accountable. The writing has been on the wall for a long time and it would be a mistake to think this is just a Coli issue.

:francis:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
And those are just the dead were not talking about the maimed the injured the parapalegic the survivors with ptsd the dudes who got shot in the head who survived but are retarded dudes walking around with shyt bags like you said warzone numbers

Article doesn't mention that, nor whether the perpetrators of these acts got caught. We're assuming they weren't all shot by the same guy, so for one if the shooters were caught you then have thousands of Black guys languishing in jail and secondly, a few thousand others walking amongst the innocent as certified kilers. Another double scourge

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Part of the underlying issue is the destruction of the family started with the Transatlantic Slave Trade. We can't piece "back" together something we've never known---->only speaking for US blacks here because I don't know the culture elsewhere; we've never been whole here. We weren't allowed to be...

That was our introduction to this culture so 400 years later the legacy of that intro still rings true. How do you break 400+ year old curses as a community? Take care and build responsible families yourself, that's it...

It's already been long proven that drugs were introduced to black people as "testers" so there's another example of trying to break from bondage we've always known, and we've been criminalized from our introduction here as well...
Black boomers already had the family stuff figured out. Gen X parents on the other hand…