21,000 Black Men have been shot dead in the past two years in America

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Article doesn't mention that, nor whether the perpetrators of these acts got caught. We're assuming they weren't all shot by the same guy, so for one if the shooters were caught you then have thousands of Black guys languishing in jail and secondly, a few thousand others walking amongst the innocent as certified kilers. Another double scourge

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
2 more.

Let some on this site tell it, you can't blame these shooters, the whiteman told them to do this.

:unimpressed:

The US is unique in that there's a cultural no snitching rule. Communities rather defend low life's rather than flush them out..

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
The US is unique in that there's a cultural no snitching rule. Communities rather defend low life's rather than flush them out..

I don't like the no snitching stuff but I understand why people in the hood don't co-operate with law enforcement. They put themselves at risk for retaliation from the low life street thugs and the police can't really protect them.

I've seen so many stories in Baltimore where someone was killed right before they were supposed to testify at a trial or were targeted for killing because it was suspected they were working with police. It's a damned if you do damned if you don't situation.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Literally taking each other out in one go.

Your options are the grave or wheelchair, 25 to life or the chair.
And the mental toll of moving to the white areas to escape the war will lead you to depression as that has its issues as well.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Black men literally can’t stand one another, that’s why I don’t feed into that “my brotha my brotha” shyt… The best way I can help you is for you to stay the fukk away from me and I will stay away from you. Call me what you want but a black man is safer around devils than he is around his own people.

Hope to God you don't have a black son :dead:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Why keep making excuses instead of just acknowledging that nikkas won’t sit their asses down and learn? Why do we have to point the finger at somebody else about EVERYTHING? We can’t seem to take accountability for shyt
Why don’t people sit down and learn

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black men literally can’t stand one another, that’s why I don’t feed into that “my brotha my brotha” shyt… The best way I can help you is for you to stay the fukk away from me and I will stay away from you. Call me what you want but a black man is safer around devils than he is around his own people.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I used the word accountability in here in reference to those teenagers beating that 76 year old man to death and got called a cac :francis:
Stand on your square. Unless you are insulting people or saying things that are proven to be incorrect, stand by what you say. Deflections, insults, and juelzes are par for the course on The Coli. Throwing those things around are a lot easier than addressing the issue being discussed.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Hope to God you don't have a black son :dead:
I do and I live in an upper middle class all black community…. And still… Thug culture persist. These nikkas spray painted “Welcome To The Red Zone” on the community sign and wrapped a fukking red bandana around the stop sign. What excuse is there for that type of negativity?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
The weekly:
  • self-hatred
  • Uncle Tom
  • “what about black on black crime”
  • “we iZ our oWn WoRSt enEmy”
thread made by:
  • a supposed black person
  • who doesn’t interact with at-risk black men on a daily basis
quota has been met and we haven’t even reached Monday

You can be called a cac too for saying nothing is wrong with the community.

sweep-it-under-the-rug-bart-simpson.gif