21,000 Black Men have been shot dead in the past two years in America

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Your genuinely retarded and I pity you. Also talking points and CDC STATISTICS are two completely different things. Conjure up what little brain power you have and realize I posted an article of STATISTICS that shows we are killing each other at an alarming rate. What exactly do you have to say to refute that point and that point alone dumbass?
Being poor kills it is what it is, it’s an unforgiving world, I wish there was no crime committed from one black person onto another but I also wish crack and the war on drugs was never a thing, I wish Jim Crow was never a thing, I wish we didn’t inherit the legacy of slavery only ever being attached people being murdered tortured and raped never having organic families and structures but it happened and we deal with those things now
But honestly you was better off having your shyt knocked off rather than posting bullshyt on the internet

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Being poor kills it is what it is, it’s an unforgiving world, I wish there was no crime committed from one black person onto another but I also wish crack and the war on drugs was never a thing, I wish Jim Crow was never a thing, I wish we didn’t inherit the legacy of slavery only ever being attached people being murdered tortured and raped never having organic families and structures but it happened and we deal with those things now
But honestly you was better off having your shyt knocked off rather than posting bullshyt on the internet
Ohhhh you hurt my feelings :pachaha:

Thanks for the history lesson I didn't know about any of that fukking mook

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Ohhhh you hurt my feelings :pachaha:

Thanks for the history lesson I didn't know about any of that fukking mook
I don’t care about feelings, I just want you to understand that you p*ssy and pussies don’t speak for the community

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
I don’t care about feelings, I just want you to understand that you p*ssy and pussies don’t speak for the community
Emotional posting you sound like a bytch..calling another grown man p*ssy on the internet ohhhhhh how tough :skip:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Emotional posting you sound like a bytch..calling another grown man p*ssy on the internet ohhhhhh how tough :skip:

A very very good discussion
once names are being called like p*ssy and yo momma etc
it becomes a competition about who can cuss best

reasoning even strong debate is good
curse words are automatic loss
coming from a person who loves to curse

yet knows the importance of debate

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Nothing in the Black community will change until we re-learn what a 'family' is.

All these 'alternative family' ideas DO NOT WORK!!!!​
This is the key once the destruction of the family started happening (70s) you see the rise in crime and drug culture in black America...all of this was by design by the way but its ultimately on us to fix it

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Black America isn't collectively prepared to do what is necessary for all these problems to be fixed (establishing a stringent culture). Not to mention outside forces and factions (cacs) that play a nuanced hand in influencing all this nonsense are not going to stand by and allow anything to be solved (from a cut and dry societal rulership perspective, they are better off when we are dysfunctional).

All this shyt that's going on with us has already been prophesized. We once ruled the world thousands of years ago and cacs were under our feet and now the shyt is reversed and Esau's people are on top (as prophesized). It is what it is.

One day in the distant future things will be corrected but right now we're in the age of darkness (Earth is the serpent's Babylonian playground and pretty much everybody is in The matrix).

Best thing you can do is stay in your lane, plot off your own piece of land and do the best you can for you and yours to the best of your ability.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Y’all not discussing reality, y’all just want to get your bullshyt ass talking points out, I talked about solutions, you talked about niche rap music, y’all are cowards that don’t want to deal with reality so you have to generalize and demonize a whole community but cry when people call y’all bytch asses c00ns
Agreed thats why i am asking those who are fingerwagging what are they doing to combat it outside of "bringing awareness" cause at this point, these threads are just being made so nikkas can vent out about how much hate nikkas/culture which is no different than the what audience on reddit or st0rmfr0nt do when articles or videos of black criminals get posted.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
That drill music is purely demonic and a huge part of this, any music that advocates black men killing or shooting or going after any other human being should be condemned and ostracized, this are real humans here. Some folks cant be reformed you need to lock them up in a prison cell and let them rot in it